Universal Warhammer 40000: Regicide (By Hammerfall Publishing Global)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 19, 2016.

1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    The dev(s) seems to have gone quiet since release days on this forum.

I'd love to know if there's a possibility of IOS 8 compatibility from the devs if they're reading.

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    They haven't really come back here since release, but it says there's the free IAP on the main menu of the game (that's pretty official, right?)

You get the Ork faction, Ork campaign and a skirmish/online map for free (they're the last 3 listed in the 'store')

Attached Files:

3. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    There's an update out now that drops it to iOS 7

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    You know this for fact?

I've seen some devs straight up refuse to look back at IOS 8 due to whatever intertwined IOS 9 development code/variables/task/definitions/whatever. Just really hope to see it someday soon

5. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #125 syntheticvoid, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    Ummm... As much 'fact' as iTunes requirements can be. =o)

I'm installing it on my 5/iOS 7.1.2 right now, I'll edit this post when it's done downloading and I see if it works

**edit**

And yes!! It's running on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1.2.

I was able to copy over my progress no issues as well, if anyone was wondering about that... =oP

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    What on earth! Did you ninja your post!!
    You did, I know it. When I looked, all you had was something like "true" or something.

Wow if that's just come out. I checked not long ago.

....and I am downloading now! Slow connection so this ones gonna be a while

7. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ha, yeah, I accidentally hit 'post' when trying to move the page up... Sorry bout that. =oP

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Turns out the update made it so that you can purchase abilities now. Seems it was a bug. Just go into the armory and select an ability and you'll be able to unlock it on the left side.

I was also messing with the icons that show up when you tap on the menu button in-game and the icon directly right of that drop down menu button will let you see different icons above the characters heads... so no more mistakes or screwing up pieces for me!! =oD

Attached Files:

9. clownaveli

clownaveli New Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Thanks for the info

10. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    #130 Kotovsky, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    This game really needs confirmations on moves. Try to select marine and then to pan the camera - game will consider it as a move.

And campaign in offline and online mode should be synched.

11. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    It shouldn't move your character unless you're tapping close to an available tile when you're trying to pan (if you tap on the upper or far sides of the screen it should pan with no issues). I'm not saying that this is ideal, I completely agree with you that the game would do well to have a confirmation before moving, grenade throwing and special ability triggering (I can't tell you how many times I've been tapping to skip something and wind up using an ability on one of my back line characters)... just trying to maybe help... =o/

12. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    I understand. But if you select unit, then tap on the ground to move camera, unit will become deselected.
    And yes, the amount of grenades thrown in the wrong direction numerous.

13. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    So, this game requires an Internet connection...even to play "offline". This is what I see when I press "offline" while OFFLINE.

Attached Files:

14. Kotovsky

Aug 22, 2012
    Crazy.

15. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    There's an update out...

They upped the OS requirement to 9.0 for whatever reason...

16. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #136 Son of Anarchy, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Maybe it needs a connection the first time you run the game?

That's strange because I play offline all the time, (with wifi turned off) the only pain in the ass is that when I do play 'online', it uses a different save which is bs.

They have made a lot of improvements to the game but this offline/online seperate save business is crap.

Upped iOS requirement? There's so many awesome things to like about this game but the devs seem intent to sabotage it with all these niggly little issues.

17. clownaveli

clownaveli New Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Games been out for a while now Why haven't TA reviewed this game yet

18. The Infamous E

The Infamous E Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Can anyone get a game going at all online? Or is there simply nobody playing?

This game is a great achievement, and it disgusts me nobody is playing. I've tried on multiple occasions to queue up and then just quit and go back to Hearthstone. If this game was more active it would be my most played game... Classic mode though, not regicide mode. Games of that just take sooooooo long, the timer should be one minute instead of three.

19. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Can anyone log on after update last night? I can't login or use forgotten password feature- suspect server issues.

20. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Thank god...

No offense of course, but...so glad to hear this. I looked back through my emails since October 2015...and..every other one is customer service having to do with logging into the damn game. I always play...take a break for a month and come back and EVERY single time I always have trouble logging back in and it makes me feel like a crazy person...cuz I know my user and pass....I KNOW I know it lol.

So yeah, having the exact same issues here...tried every single email addy ive ever had, username ever used, as well as password and none worked nor password reset function....and they DO NOT even have a way to find what your username was if you forgot that. They REALLY need to fix this...and work on their servers or log in bugs because this really makes me just wanna delete and never play again its SO annoying.

Sid