Universal Warhammer 40000: Regicide (By Hammerfall Publishing Global)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 19, 2016.

1. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    How do I get to do anything other than the tutorial? I've just completed the tutorial for the third time! Is there an actual game here?

2. PrimoBr

PrimoBr Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Yes, this please!

3. oldman23

oldman23 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2016
    I love the chess part of the turn base game I hope they make the AI better at playing chess.

4. dedyp79

dedyp79 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    So..is it still playable on iPad 3? Or not recommended?

5. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Alright the sale thing convinced me to buy it.... Until I read that it gives errors and stuff, I hope the bonus lasts until you can actually get everything for free that is promised for free, if so... Sigh... I will add it to my backlog most likely.

You guys playing it already, please report, when the stuff is working. I also hope for a clarification by the dev what content exactly is in there and which you get for free. Thanks!

6. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Sure thing! I contact with the Devs and they say me have a full spanish translation in the game that for some reason is not showing up on the mobile version. They can fix that immediately in the next update. :)

Thanks rezn

7. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #87 Son of Anarchy, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    The last three items in the store at the bottom, those are the ones that I believe were promised as free till the 30th, and they are actually free. You should just be able to press 'unlock' and get them, if not then somethings wrong.

Edit : It appears you need to be online and signed in to get it. Or any of the store items actually.

But I agree, hopefully the dev can stop by again and clarify to sort out the misunderstandings.

8. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Damn. I bought the game in iTunes and force installed it onto my 6+ running iOS 8.1.2. Crashes.
    I know it's ios 9 only, that was the test. I've had others that work still like that.
    Hope the devs can do something.

9. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    I found that too. Get rid of the app in memory and restart. Then I had the full choices including solo campaign.

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Hoping the dev can clarify this as I'm sure it weighed into many people buying it.

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #91 Son of Anarchy, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Just found out that ALL of the stuff in the store, (whether purchased with cash, points, free or whatever) is NOT available for use offline...

With respect Devs, you seriously need to fix this ASAP. No online requirements were ever mentioned. The online and offline saves need to be merged as one, having two different save states that don't share purchased content is simply not ok.

Personally I don't care about online anything, and only see it as a means for me to buy iap.

12. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Same and I spent $5 on IAP under the impression that it was useable offline.

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I believe that's due to the fact that the account you use is cross-platform and anything you buy on PC or iOS automatically becomes available on the other platform. Honestly that does seem a little bit reasonable, but it agree that it can be annoying when you think about it.

Also, yeah Cyg... I wish we could get some IAP clarification so I can just go ahead and spend the $5 already.

14. cenn

cenn Active Member

Aug 14, 2015
    just to report:
    made sure my game center worked,
    logged in and logged out of the game several times,
    still can't download the last 3 DLC: got the processing error messages.

not to mention that the rest of the DLC is not free.

this along with the DLC not for offline use, ...
    will be asking for a refund if this doesn't clear up.

15. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    With my huge backlog of games I would likely not get you'd yet but due to the IAP sake of being free I am interested. However with the errors not she if I'll get it until the developers clarify!

16. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks for letting us know! I'm not much of an online gamer and travel on business a lot which is when I usually get to play games to kill time on my flights.... Online games don't work well for me and was ready to buy this to get the free IAP but now hearing it is online only is a total disappointment and ever worst people didn't realize it since it wasn't advertised as such?

Interesting game being a twist in chess but not cool to have IAP errors and online only!!!!

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It isn't online only. :p Only certain features require an Internet connection. You can play offline too.

18. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Really happy with this purchase, can see it being in the rotation for quite a while. Just a bit gutted it came in the same day as Titanquest, both of them appear to drain battery like crazy so it feels like I'm constantly charging over the last couple of day! Still, good problem to have I suppose! :)

19. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Is there any way to see where the enemies pieces can move, or are we stuck just guessing and trying to remember?

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, it's chess. ;)

The problem i think is that the units can look similar so i can see how that can be a small issue.