Universal Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - (by HeroCraft Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 26, 2014.

1. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Sweet. Necrons are always a cool villian. Quick question, any chance you guys will be including the new primaris marines in the future?

2. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Holy hell!!!!!! Finallly! Man, I was SO just about to use 15 or 16 iron runes and about 5200 salvage I had been saving for the forge...glad I saw this cuz now I can wait till the 30th and forge craft some possibly new cards! Wow...I am pleasantly surprised...TEN new missions, 40 new cards....sAweeeeet! Damnit...now I have a reason to keep farming pvp lol...was JUST about ready to quite it...good timing.

3. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    Hi, there! We're not planning to add new marines now, but this can be changed in the future.

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Wow, soooo....I jokingly made a prediction about the new episode costing money the other day......and it aint funny. To access the new SINGLE episode promised for over two years now you must pay 20k in game credits. Thats about a $20-30 IAP in their in game store. Go look at their facebook where they just announced this scheme. They have always been greedy with this game but seemingly had softened on that end.....but now....less than a WEEK before the update they announce this. Why not tell us all this a long while ahead so we could at least be farming and saving....you should see it....almost the ENTIRE community that regularly chats on their FB page are viwing to quit and/or have/will be deleting the game. Unbelievable....too bad, I was suuuuper stoked for this. Btw....I would have ended up spending money, now they will see none at all from me.

5. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Wolves,
    Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update for iOS and Android versions of Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf. If you still haven't played the game yet, it's the high time to start! And if you played it already, but haven't touched it in a while, you'll find a lot of new content to explore!
    The update continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
    - a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
    - Necrons - a new terrifying enemy race
    - 5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
    - new levels and upgrades for the main character
    - new levels and personal weapons for the all squad mates
    - 40+ new cards

There are different ways to unlock The Saga of the Great Awakening, depending on how far you are into the game. Veteran Space Wolves (those who successfully completed mission 3.7 in the main campaign) can unlock the new chapter with in-game currency for 20,000 credits.
    They can also get unique Legendary cards and some in-game resources for $5.99 and unlock the new campaign as a bonus. New Space Wolves recruits (those who just downloaded the game and haven't completed mission 2.1) will be able to get either Rare ($7,99), Epic ($29,99) or Legendary Packs ($49,99), with a big pack of in-game resources (including in-game currency, boosters, cards) and to unlock the new campaign as a bonus.

6. Daelkoran

Daelkoran Active Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Hi. Well i started to play the expansion, but the wolf = giant pillar bug has made it unplayable for me. Any word on how long until a patch is out and fixes this? With so many people encountering this, i cant believe you all released this expansion without catching and fixing this. Please get this fixed asap. thanks.

7. Maelwolf

Maelwolf Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    I can't even play the regular missions as the game seems to crash every 5 minutes or so. Really needs some emergency patching.

8. Gamerzxc

Gamerzxc New Member

Jun 14, 2017
    The expansion is dumb as hell, necrons and chaos marine minus effort at every turn, basically you can just watch them rip your team apart without even shooting them. Furthermore, necrons have 6 range, so good luck using overwatch or trying to corner them as they can teleport too. Leave your armor at the door step, cuz as you probably have guess, their weapon ignore armors. Lazy developers should focus making enemies challenging by smarter strategies employ by enemies, its pure stupid to mere create some extremely OP enemies.
    Even spamming mine (at least 40) filling almost the entire map couldn't stop the ever respawning necrons.
    I can stop playing this dumbshit game finally seeing the precious expansion to be total load of crap.

9. Gamerzxc

Gamerzxc New Member

Jun 14, 2017
    By the way, it's not because I'm noob or my cards sux, I've completed all challenges (yes all, even keeping that batshit stupid Carl alive). Wait till you reached the mission about getting into the Manufactorum, then after countless play through, you will end up smashing your iPad to pieces.