Universal Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - (by HeroCraft Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Chainface

Chainface New Member

Sep 21, 2015
    In the name of the Allfather

Big ups to you guys who are ripping your way through the levels. Im still struggling with the dreadnought!!

Other than completing missions how exactly are you levelling up your main character?i can level up squad members buy completing levels and buying the odd credit pack..but is there another way you are all levelling up and getting your mits on these cool weapons!?:D

2. Willbarine

Willbarine New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    To the Devs

Hi. I noticed that the devs were getting on here on previous posts and just wanted to do two things. 1- thank you guys for making such a addictive 40K game. Have hardly been able to put it down since i got it. So thank you. 2- two little bits of feedback that i have noticed from the game. Im sure this has been said but i strongly think the terminator armour ahould have a separate spot for the cyclone missile launcher. As its designed to keep the users hands free. Other then that a flawless game. Thank you

3. Edgewalker

Edgewalker New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Mission 2-6 Dreadnought question, bug?

Hey guys,

I'm at the mission "Knowledge is Power" with a Chaos Dreadnought. When I bring him down to 18k hit points, screen goes black (I guess here the cutscene should play) and than Dreadnought is down to 13k hit points. I've read on the forum however that Thunderhawk should bring the Dreadnought down to 5k which is a significant difference. So my question to you guys and the Devs is, is it a bug or should I just try harder? Am I supposed to damage him for 15 000 hp with my guys only? It seems harsh. :) Also, any tips for this fight? Is it possible to summon the Thunderhawk attack or smth? I run Terminator Captain lev 9 leveled to the 4th skill on the terminator line, and my squad memebers are lev 5. I play this game on Samsung Galaxy S5. If it's a platform problem I can borrow Samsung S6 from my wife:p

Thanks in advance,
    I love the game,
    Cheers :)

4. Tpwiwi

Tpwiwi New Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Hi Edgewalker,
    I've just completed the mission on my second playthrough. The Thunderhawk also only reduced Dreadnought hp to 13k. However, I rememmber it was 5k on my other account too, maybe the devs have changed it from server side, who know ;) . Going with Terminator at this level may not be a good choice, imho. I wasted a life rune doing that. I've done it again easily using scout and the bonus wolf with free companion skill. I just put squadmates to hold the infinite bloodletters and go solo with the Dreadnought. Choosing a deck with low effort cards so that you can rotate your deck to the wolves sooner. Effort adding cards will help too. I ended up getting the Dreadnought down without being hit a single time by it.

I also have some question needed help.
    1.Is this possible to move account from ios to android? I've created a Google play account using the same email as my Apple game center acccout, but it didn't work.
    2.Do legendary cards in campaign missions drop base on your armor type? As I recall when playing on my previous device using mainly Terminator, I mostly got Terminator cards.

Big thanks, and thanks HeroCraft for creating such an amazing game.

5. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    #665 HeroCraftGames, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    [​IMG]

From the deadly snows of Fenris here comes the White Thunderwolf!

Use the 5 codes below to get the strongest beast of the frozen planet! 5 codes = 1 Legendary card at a maximum level!
    This is the ONLY way to get this card to play Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf.

DVXZQZXKYU
    IIKWSSMBIT
    RTHVSJGKUX
    XPSNXIASMA
    DGOLHTVOTV

Please note that all iOS users, who got the White Thunderwolf at the previous giveaways, will be able to get this one as well, but you can only use one card in the game. So feel free to disassemble it.

The codes will be available till September 28, 23:59 GMT for both iOS and Android users. This is the last chance to get this card. We're not going to run this giveaway ever again!

FOLLOW US: facebook.com/40kspacewolf

6. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    Thanks for your message, Tpwiwi! To move your account, contact us at [email protected] and let us know your nicknames in Game Center and in Google Account and the direction of transfer.
    And you're so lucky with legendary cards!

7. zfplay

zfplay Active Member

Aug 19, 2015
  8. Chainface

Chainface New Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Same as...i think everyone thats completed this level is just lying ;) haha im finding it impossible..just being shot at from too many angles by cultists. I can get the dreadnought down to about 4000 but no better than that!:confused::confused:

9. solidsNake15

solidsNake15 Member

Aug 28, 2015
    When I completed this mission (about 40-50 days ago) the Chaos Dreadnought was shot down from 180000 hp to about 3000 and was killed with ease. You have to consider the fact if you are playing this mission the 1st time your hero is like level 7-9 which is low. I just played it with my level 13 hero and fully maxed out companions level 8. I did not receive the cut scene. So I had to do 20000 damage. This was easy because if you stun him his damage output is 2 times the 180 damage if he does not move which is low for my hp(2500 and about 1300). Also he wastes about 24 effort which is a lot. I can deal about 3000-5000 each his move. I do not know if that cut scene was programmed differently now. Or maybe the cut scene which is suppose to do 15000 damage depends on your main hero level. I did complete it and I am not lying. Also I am a 100% free to play player. In my opinion the campaign is not hard and fairly challenging. But you cannot play PVP before you finish it. GL HF and play smart.

10. Chainface

Chainface New Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Fair play to ya!i was only jokin about the lying part :) from what i can tell the cut scene seems to act differently now.

Can i ask a couple of things..as a free to play player how did you get your hero level up so high? Also,and im sure il get slated for not knowing lol but what does GL and HF mean?thanks

11. solidsNake15

solidsNake15 Member

Aug 28, 2015
    GL and HF = Good luck and have fun :D

I really do not know why do people complain about the campaign. How did I level up? Let us go from the beginning. To level up you need golden skulls. To get the skulls you need to do the secondary objectives. From the start of game I did not play a single PVP before finishing the campaign 100%. First of all I played the POWER ARMOR and upgraded him in the armory to level 4( 4 times so thats 1000+2000+3000+4000 = 10000 coins). You can do that because every side quest gives you about 1500 coins. That was done at about the middle of the campaign ( so middle of chapter 2). After that I got 10000 coins by playing and unlocked the other 2 armors. All of my companions(squad mates) were level 2! So all of them were pretty bad. I managed complete the entire 1st and 2nd part of the campaign at 100% with that setup. The fun start in the 3rd part of the game where every box you open you get a random legendary weapon. So my 1st one was a hammer for the terminator. After that the 2nd box (2nd map in the final chapter) was also a legendary melee weapon. At the time I repeated some mission to get some weapon parts(if you replay missions you get weapon parts for the forge) and I got like 8000 (just played the 1st mission a lot of times) so I went to open in the FORGE. I did HARD forge which costs 200 parts and has 50% chance to succeed. I got some R and E cards and also 1 legendary also melee weapon. At that time I realized that I had 4 Legendary melee weapons. So I started upgrading the terminator armor. Also I had 2 teleports and only 1 jetpack on the other hero. So I went on and upgraded him (after playing and getting coins). So I got him to level 4 which gave him 20% more melee damage which was a huge thing. And now I was level 12 and the final mission was there to play. It has 1 primary objective and 3 side objectives. The main goal is to kill a 5000 hp boss. The 1 side is to get the weapon box, 2nd side is to win but not to kill a 3000 hp guy ( not the main boss), 3rd side is the most hardest. The computer gives you an ally named Brother Carl who has about 1500 hp and is controlled by the NPC. The 3rd objective is to win the game( kill the 5000 hp boss) while Brother Carl is still alive(Very hard to keep it short). I had my level 2 companions and my hero level 12 (2350 HP). I managed to complete the mission(1st and 2nd sidequest) and got the level 13. After that I went to PVP to get coins to upgrade my squad members. That all took about 30-40 days. :D
    Hope this helps :D

12. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    I just "rediscovered" this game. I never actually finished it because I got tired of farming but now I'm determined to beat the story mode.

Right now though I'm stuck at Chapter 3 Mission 3 "Chased by flame". Whats the secret to outrun the lava? i just can't seem to do it.

13. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    #673 Pitta, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Sorry, wrong thread.

14. solidsNake15

solidsNake15 Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Use low effort cards to run as fast as you can. I do not know the level of your squad mates, but use the fastest ones. The one with the heavy guns is the fastest. DO NOT HIT ANYONE WITH YOUR HERO. Save telepors and jetpacks to move through blocking enemies ( on the stairs). It takes a couple of times but once you will have luck to finish it

15. vect

vect Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Lol, smooth move pitta

16. scotty012

scotty012 New Member

Oct 10, 2015
    Warhammer space wolves - chaos dreadnought

Has anyone killed the dreadnought yet? 20,000 hit points best Ive got to is 5000 before wpied out any one HELP!!

17. solidsNake15

solidsNake15 Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Use stun cards and lots of wolfs.

18. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Thanks man, I finally beat the mission by using the power Armor, removing all weapons and filling my deck with sprint and Jump pack cards and just running past everyone.

I was wondering what decks you guys play?
    I'm having a lot of fun right now with a Terminator deck that only contains melee weapons and movement cards. It might not be the best deck but does insane damage and is just fun to play.

19. solidsNake15

solidsNake15 Member

Aug 28, 2015
    I play the Terminator because I have more teleports then I have jetpacks. But POWER ARMOR is the strongest type. Simple reason why is that he is the only one who has the ability to manipulate with EFFORT and that is insane in PVP. Also if you get 3 level 3 ambush cards you can deal an insane amount of damage. Also the power armor has the ability to draw 6 cards if you run out of cards. Imagine the scenario you have like 2 weapons and 4 chain cards(like 2 ambushes). You get +4 action points. You fire those 2 weapons and because you used all 6 cards you draw 6 more. And you draw for example 1 more amubush. Now you have 4 more action points. So thats about 6 attacks. Also for example enemy terminator gets rage and you still have 2-3 attacks. Because of his effort increasing ability the terminators effort goes up to about 6+. After that your companion can kill the enemy hero. (I am talking about PVP only because thats the only way of earning coins after you complete the campaign).

20. cobblestone

cobblestone Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Provo, UT
    Only until you get better cards. Imagine 6 teleports all of which cost zero effort, plus legendary weapons that each deal over 850 damage each thanks to the terminator's bonuses. I regularly beat beat even the top ranked players in PVP, especially when I get the effort boost.