Universal Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade (by Pixel Toys)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anyfox, Nov 5, 2015.

1. qetuol

qetuol Member

May 29, 2016
    yes, i had the same idea, it is not a live multiplayer... what a pity.

2. WobblyGoblin

WobblyGoblin Member

Dec 16, 2015
    It's at least quick to access and get into a battle though. No waiting for opponent to accept etc. However, it does seem to make it a bit of a grind rather than a real test of skill.

The multiplayer gear seems very strong. Going to be an interesting choice whether to spend gold on salvage teams or valour crates.

Oh, and by fixing the forging I meant making it worthwhile. You can't forge items for the next level up with any efficiency. To make a level 330 Epic you need to put in top level Rare gear, plus a high level Epic and a ton of ore. There is just absolutely no point in doing it. Making top level Legendaries means burning at least 2 top level legendaries (or 3 if they are not max level). As a result I ignore the forge and use it maybe once a month when I have surplus legendary gear.

3. Bakercompany86

Bakercompany86 New Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Forging seems to churn out decent level gear. I'm 44? And my forges yields gear higher than mine by a good bit. Although I did just have a piece with about 75% chance to be legendary come out an epic, and that's very frustrating when one of my best legendaries plus 5 epics went into it.

Multiplayer is a nice addition, but I did want a live multiplayer, not going to lie. But it was a nice, free addition.

4. Chęrish

Chęrish Active Member

Dec 8, 2015
    #984 Chęrish, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Cloud saves working

Finally, cloud saves are working between devices.....I can finally love the game, and maybe one day update my items/equipment posting.

It's great to be back

If you are still having cloud save trouble, I'd be happy to share what I did to get the saves going between both devices.

Great work Pixel!!

Here's to possibly seeing controller support some day

5. Mikebass

Mikebass Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Ok so I have played the new multiplayer game. Looks great, fun playing but so boring after the 10th time.
    The repeating of the erina over and over again is so predictable.
    It would have been better if it was a player to player addition, yes I know far more complicated to do but for allot of players we have been loyal to the game for the last 10 months and would have payed for the privilege.
    I am noticing that there are again discrepancies in the point system where some players seem to be making vast points, cheating who knows, I did some rough calculations and to make the points means they are playing none stop over a 24 hour period, for days.
    Either they are pretty mindless or very focused on what they are doing......Who Knows again.
    And the events........... How come after all this time playing I still can only get EXACTLY HALF what the other top players are getting. Have tried everything still can not do it. Yes I know the so called tricks and tips and I am aware of the sequence's required to get these points but still only get half of what these other top players get.......someone explain please????????????

6. Chęrish

Chęrish Active Member

Dec 8, 2015
    Multiplayer record

Anyone know how to view your Win/Losses for Multiplayer?

7. qetuol

qetuol Member

May 29, 2016
    achievements still not completing for me :(

8. koriandyr

koriandyr New Member

Aug 22, 2016
    #988 koriandyr, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Recently joined the select club of Freeblades whose iPhones don't recognize their iPad saves to the cloud...this has worked for me since the game was launched allowing for a very enjoyable game experience no matter whether home (with the iPad) or abroad with just the phone. Even upgraded phones this spring and everything went smooth with loading the game and getting to the save with the new phone. Then yesterday it all came crumbling down...

I see a few other have complained but few have noted a cause or definite fix? The iCloud permission access for Freeblade may be a possible cause (noted by devs), but as others have noted it's not the reason it's breaking for many. This works and one day it seems to just stops! Big bummer.

Hoping to hear some good news from Chęrish (sent a PM earlier) who recently corrected this issue for his setup.

lost without iPhone access to my accomplishments since game launch!

Also, since I just stumbled on this forum looking to solve the issue I'm having, I must say it's gratifying to see so many reports of the cheating and concern over the seemingly impossible high score for the event stuff. You feel like you are doing really well in the main game...you take on an event and thing the run went awesome...then you see your score against the top and wonder what do they know that I don't?! :confused:

Cheers to all the Freeblades out there!

9. tryblinking

tryblinking Active Member

Jan 12, 2016
  10. Leoric

Leoric Member

Feb 5, 2016
    #990 Leoric, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    I'm in the top 5% in multiplayer :)

11. Leoric

Leoric Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Something I'm a little confused about is after collecting some valid chests I have some pvp gear. I have 4 legenary pvp gear and a load of other types. I'm currently kitted out with all legendary gear but was wondering if it would help or impede my performance if I use some epic gear just for pvp so I can get the extra stats ie fury, suppression etc?

12. TeddyZ

TeddyZ Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    How did you make it work? My iPad still overwrites the iCloud save instead of picking up progress from my iPhone. Really wish to play this game on my iPad cuz my iPhone is getting old.

13. Biggusshootus

Biggusshootus Member

May 14, 2016
    Leoric - I mix and match to use some epic multiplayer gear with fury etc on multiplayer events, then switch back to legendary for non multiplayer events. To be honest, I haven't seen much difference on results in the multiplayer, apart from with the lightning cannon (which isn't much use at all on multiplayer events).

I've had a bit of time free over the last few days, so decided to blitz the multiplayer event just to see how far I could get. Top 1% will do, having never made an IAP. #. As mentioned previously, having got this far I have no idea how people have achieved scores in excess of 70K on the same event unless they play almost 24/7......

Note to the PixelToys team who I hope do still look at this - having played multiplayer a lot over the last few days, a couple of observations: a few times the melee starts but the hit bar at the bottom doesn't appear and the knights seem to just bump into each other and then run past. Also, unless it's supposed to be something else, on the intro screen for each mulitplayer combat the drop ship looks like it might have left its rocket exhausts hanging in mid air.... Still a great game !

Attached Files:

14. kirokatashi

kirokatashi Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Is anyone else getting constant notifications that tiered events and multiplayer season are ending soon, even though they just started?

15. Kertes

Kertes New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Is anyone else experiencing connection problems when trying to access multiplayer and events? It's seriously killing my playing experience!:mad:

16. WhiskeyIrish

WhiskeyIrish New Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Need help moving a save game please

I just got a new iPhone and ant seem to get the iCloud save to sync on my new phone.

I 've gone through the tutorial and first campaign mission and an it promoted for a iCloud save or a save game conflict. Esteem local and cloud saves. I have reached out to support with no success.

Has anyone here had a similar issue with a new phone not seeing your iCloud save?

17. karkus

karkus New Member

Oct 12, 2016
    #997 karkus, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Facebook friends not showing

have a few friends that play this on facebook and for some reason, even though we are all connected correctly, we cannot see each other! Some of them play on Android and I play on iOS, could this be anything to do with it? Is there a bug / problem that is causing this? We want to be able to see whats going on with each other otherwise why have it connect to facebook at all?!:(

18. bremo76

bremo76 New Member

Oct 23, 2016
    I am having tr same problem. Can anyone help or advise what to do to get my progress to transfer from my old phone please?

19. Carnage888

Carnage888 New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Events disconnected- need help!

Hi all, massive call out for help- all of a sudden I can't access events or multiplayer. When I open the game they are both visible, but as soon as I open an event or the multiplayer tab they close down and become unavailable/disconnected. Has anyone else seen this and figured out how to fix it? I reinstalled the app (and lost all my progress...) with no luck, any other ideas?

20. TeddyZ

TeddyZ Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Hey dev, just found the stubber is doing 1600-2500 damage per shot to knights at multiplayer battles, it was literally melting the knights (or the rivals were melting me if they have stubbers on...). FYI my stubber only does around 400-600 damage per shot to other things.