Universal Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Tyranid Invasion (by Rodeo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    I'd like to know... I use to play on my iPhone 5s but... if I get the game for my iPad, will I have to start all over again?

2. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    You can transfer your save file manually through iTunes files sharing. If you read through the thread there are several place where this is explained. I only have one device so I've never used this method so I'm not sure how to do it but others stated they had success with it.

3. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Thanks a lot! I'll dive in the thread in search of it :)

4. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    WoW. But I'd rather drop Ash for Apone
    ;)

5. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Something is wrong with rewards' system... I don't have enough Marines to carry SO MANY grade IV meltas XDDDD

Attached Files:

6. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    WoW. I've just been defeated in 3.2 (Vet) by nothing I can explain. Is there any defeat condition in this chapter? Everything went as expected in normal mode, but in Vet, as soon as I collected the third data core, my 5 marines got defeated... any help?

7. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I think that's a known bug, but others have finished the game so it must not happen every time. I guess you would have to try until you can pass it. Just don't go in with any stored XP. That's all I've got, sorry there's not more.

8. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Must be
    :)

I'm reading the full thread (step by step... it's veeeery long) but I'm not very disappointed: just for the bunch of XPs my 5 marines lost (a huge amount), but the game is still good enough.
    x)

Thanks a lot ^^

9. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    The bugs kill the mood-
    I have finish the normal mode
    The loot system is ridiculous
    The fact that you can't see your marines throw object is annoying.
    The only reason I am still playing this game is because it's a war hammer 40k
    If space wolf had an offline option- I would be playing it instead.
    There is bug in this game - where the enemy turn goes forever. You have to restart the game- and the computer is not affraid to run it's chance of landing some nasty hit.
    You got a chance to see his missing attacks hitting.
    This game is just an ok game

10. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    I know what this game needs. In fact I know what I need this game to give me: several squad slots!
    xD

11. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    The technology just isn't there yet

12. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    The bug relating to the large amount of buffs, which "eliminates" the abilities bar is annoying. There's no one to work on it, am I wrong?

13. offrez

offrez New Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I have not run into a problem at all with too many Abilities (I am using an Ipad Pro) Screen size should not matter. But then again, i only play it on a Ipad Pro.

14. offrez

offrez New Member

Apr 21, 2016
    This is a classic game in my list. Still gonna be a favorite, in the simplicity. Is there a location which shows all the internal Voice over Quotes for Deathwatch? [ Its not like you can completely unlock the iOS APP to find the sound files ].

(maybe there is a way on the Windows version).:eek:

15. offrez

offrez New Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Lone Wolf Random?

seeing if the wolf team is still random:confused:

16. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Well, it's been reported before, but seems to remain buggy.

If proportions are kept, try to play a long episode qith a marine that stacks any one buff at the end of the turn (or any time he kills anything). The buttons at the left are reduced, then pushed out of the screen. It's very HARD to play last Veteran chapter w/o the use of a healing item or "Hunker down"... but still gave hose xenos what they deserve! FOR THE GOLDEN THRONE!
    xD

17. Maximusursus

Maximusursus Member

Apr 28, 2016
    XP points per level

Does anyone have a link with the XP required per level? I am grinding my way through heroic now and got lucky enough to be granted with a lone wolf - already have his perfect weapon combo, so I am calculating how much grinding he and the rest of the team need (their levels are 26-36, will post a screenshot of them later :)

Also please someone pray for me to get that blood angel champion, I almost have everyone else except him in BA... :eek: that 40% crit is brutal!

18. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016

I just opened some T3 SW I want to level up... (with Kraken Breath) I'll try to build up an XP table or so :)

That champion you mention... is the tactical one, maybe the one with "Bolter Specialization"? I'm leveling him to 17 right now but cannot equip him with any Bolter in my inventory: I think he should be able to use Moloc's Gift, any bolt pistol (I have several T4) or a Heavy Bolter, though I think this is for Devastator class.

19. Urtoroth

Urtoroth Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Answering myself: he sure can equip Moloc's Gift but for reasons unknown the "Swap" functionality works not when the item is equipped by another marine (maybe because one of them is in a squad or because they are from different Chapters?).

20. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    So now that GameCenter bug has been squashed any chance Rodeo or what's left of them might release the multiplayer update to this game?