Universal Warhammer 40,000: Carnage - (by Roadhouse Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    That's most European countries, South America, Turkish and most Asian App Stores.... So it really looks like a soft launch

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #102 MrMojoRisin, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Except it's out in NA, where we NEVER get soft launches. It looks more like they just forgot to release it everywhere. Or maybe there are legal reasons. Heck, I don't know, lol.

(Thanks to Doelago for reminding me how to spell "except", lol.)

3. Doelago

Doelago Active Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Except they have announced that it is available worldwide via both Facebook and Email - Something which it clearly is not.

4. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Not in the Greek app store either.

5. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Correct! And with everybody praising this they won't need to bother giving us a proper game!

6. rseller1

rseller1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2013
    I just completely contradicted my previous post about not purchasing this game yet, and got it now anyways (curiosity got the best of me). Had to repost because I'm actually really enjoying it and felt bad for my prior negativity, lol. It's simple, but fun in a viscerally satisfying way. Everything looks great on the iPad mini retina, too. Glad I picked it up after all, even if the price is a bit steep.

7. mertcanmirza

mertcanmirza Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Devs please make it available in all stores, every people in the world deserves to play that game

8. Erpiotta5

Erpiotta5 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Yes man!why the game no available in europe(me italy)the fb page say worldwide but no correct

9. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Has anyone else finished the second map? I thought there must be more to the game, but I think that's it. If so, it's shorter than I thought it would be, it took me a little over an hour to blow through the basic levels and do the challenges on the first map.

10. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #110 Zeillusion, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    ^an hour?! Didn't they say hundreds of items lol

They did say two maps, 6 more to come.

11. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Yes and you get better gear by turning up the difficulty, there are three settings 100%, 150%, and 200%. You start on 100% by default. I haven't played all the way through the second map but some of the challenges with the difficulty turned up are rough. Also don't forget there is a second character that has different maps of levels to play through.

12. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    I read on FB that their doing localizations and that later this month will release it in 20 more countries. For example when a guy asked them if they gonna release it on France they told him that their doing right now the French localization and they will release it after..... "Warhammer 40,000: Carnage We are currently localizing the game for our French fans! It should be released later this month. Thanks!"...... Now if I am not wrong and this is the reason of the not simultaneous release... almost all the other developers all these years doesn't release their games at once worldwide and gives us, after, localizations through updates????? Cannot understand the logic on this. Whatever…

13. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I believe the gear is determined by player level. Mission difficulty simply raises the amount of cash you get for completion. I completed several stages on 800% difficulty and while the cash reward was far higher, the items in the shop were the same as always.

14. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    While I agree the gear is determined by characters level, I think the gears rarity is improved on harder difficulties. I saw my first purple after playing on a harder difficulty on the first map. At least that's my theory.:D

15. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I'm not sure how that would work though, as gear is mainly found in the shop, and the shop seems separate from the missions. You can set the difficulty of the missions, sure, but you don't access the shop until you have finished or exited the mission.

16. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    That's what I'm saying, depending on what difficulty you play and how well you do in a mission determines how rare of items you get in the shop afterwards.

17. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Got an answer, but still don't get it, why not everywhere at the same time?

Attached Files:

18. Doelago

Doelago Active Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Omg, that‘s just stupid. Why can't they just release it and add localization via an update? And I am quite sure that they are not translating into Finnish or anything anyway, so why not just bloody release it so I can play it?

19. bored2death

bored2death Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I thought this game would have a more interesting or fleshed out story like other warhammer games :(

20. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Ye I've finished the second map. No new missions so far. It abruptly stopped :/