Universal Warhammer 40,000: Carnage - (by Roadhouse Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Ok so now I got it to download but now it freezes on the loading screen. The bar on the bottom fills up but it just stays on the picture of the dude with the gun in one hand and hammer in the other.

2. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Get a jump pack and a strong ranged weapon, preferably something with knockback. The enemies do more damage, but the AI never really gets more aggressive. I think that has to do with the core scoring mechanic that punishes you if you take too long. The game can't really present a stage were you couldn't just rush through it as that would make getting 3 stars impossible. Maybe with patching they will adjust the time requirements, which in turn would allow more tweaking with difficulty.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Worked fine for me yesterday, reset your device and it hopefully will cure those issues.

4. Kirenx

Kirenx Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    That happened to me when I first got it. I tapped all over the screen and eventually it started.

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Looks like it's not out in many countries and still no words about it from the dev, that's not very professional

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Have you contacted them from the app store ? Not every dev visits this forum. You cant moan at them for not being professional all because they may not answer on 70 iOS forums on the net. Use their support address from the app store

7. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    I do have a gun with a 20% knockback chance.
    I've encountered some guys which were holding a shield in front of them so most of my dmg get blocked. Took some time to get them down and they do a ridiculous amount of dmg. I normaly using a accessory which is throwing back a good amount of dmg so its not kind of a big deal though. The best move is to probably skip them but I didn't tried it as of yet.
    I guess higher difficulties allowing for slower progression through missions while maintaining a good time score at the end? Dunno.
    Seems like I'm stuck now at the end of chapter two. Did the big guy but there isn't any new map. Maybe I have to do the Bloodangel now...mhm

8. Doelago

Doelago Active Member

Feb 13, 2013
    The fact that they are blatantly ignoring people inquiring about it on Facebook whilst sending "Thank You!" messages to people who write "Instant Buy!" is reason enough to moan about how unprofessional this all appears.

9. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Yes, not available in many countries, I already left a Tweet on @playcarnage and it seems the dev is not aware of this, you should also leave him a tweet

10. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    All the more reason to wait and buy it when it's actually worth the price of entry.

I do like the premise, but when there are much better games that I have yet to play that are cheaper (I haven't played Oceanhorn yet; been meaning to do it but MCAT studying and Hearthstone are killing my time)... It just isn't worth it. At least not yet.

Also what is the difference between the marine and the blood angel, besides the aesthetics?

11. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    I did left a message on their facebook

12. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I'd try to email them. FB pages get spammed all the time, you'll probably get lost in all that.

13. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    You're right in a way, but like someone mentioned before, they click like and send "thank you" to people leaving positive messages on their facebook, but ignore the rest of us.

14. mertcanmirza

mertcanmirza Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Game is not available in Turkish Store please make it available

15. rrevbra

rrevbra Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2012
    How can i play as Blood Angel ?

16. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    There is a "Character" button on the top on the map.

17. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    Not in the german app store either.

18. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    The Developer should announce something! If is gonna be available or not, on south american countries is not available also

19. mstacheef

mstacheef Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    Not bad at all

Ok, I took the plunge because there was nothing else this week exciting me, and I do like the WH40K world. A few levels in and I'm actually enjoying it. Definitely easy but it sounds like it gets much harder later on, and there will be additional levels coming soon too. Graphics are solid, sound is excellent, and it's a good use of the license I think. Of course it's not a strategic game but that's not what it's supposed to be. I am annoyed that there are IAPs with such an expensive title, but it doesn't seem like they're required.

20. edwin.ramirez

edwin.ramirez Member

Sep 11, 2013
    You're right. A game like this will probably be free in three months and with more IAP added.

I'll be skipping this. Was hoping for another Warhammer game but with substance; not a mindless button smasher.