Universal Warcher Defenders (by Ogre Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ogre Pixel, May 31, 2016.

1. Ogre Pixel

Ogre Pixel Well-Known Member

Warcher Defenders v1.2 now available

Warcher Defenders v1.2 with balanced game difficulty now available! :)

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This new update for difficulty is on point. It's harder but more fun. Having to jump faster .
    Having difficulty figuring out how to dodge the big hammer boss when he jumps off screen then back down. Always hit u no matter what? It's cool if he does .
    Also would
    Love to see more upgrades and unlockables in future

3. Ogre Pixel

Thanks for the info, hope you like it =)

Thanks :) about the big hammer dude, here is a hint: he will damage you if you stay in ground

Yeah! we are planning to add more fun and interesting stuff :)

4. HeinzKetup

HeinzKetup Well-Known Member

May 26, 2016
    I just encountered a bug where the final boss floats in mid-air after defeating it, and nothing happens. I can still fire my arrows (playing as the archer) but the game doesn't move on to the next screen or anything; it's just stuck there, and I was forced to quit my game. Also, when I try shooting my arrows at the dead, hovering final boss, the arrows seem to fade away right before it hits her.
    All my progress was lost, and I got no soul points. This is my first time getting to the final boss because it was my first serious playthrough. This game is awesome, but I'm just disappointed that all my progress was lost, and I got nothing out of it. I saw a review on the App Store that mentioned they had gotten the same bug, and I was just wondering if this bug was already known about, and if it was going to be fixed.
    Thanks for the consideration.

5. Ogre Pixel

Hey, sorry for this late response, thanks for the comment :)

Yeah we are just aware of it, we will fix this very soon.

We are working on a BIG UPDATE with a lot of new stuff like the possibility to hire mercenaries and boss fights along with spawning enemies too, you can check it on the new gameplay trailer we just uploaded for the upcoming release on the Google Play Store:

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I finally started playing.

I REALLY like this game!!!!! I changed to the buttons because I didn't like the swiping. I'm so happy to have found that functionality in the options.

It's a fun game. I love the artwork. The gameplay gets pretty intense. I actually did purchase one IAP pack since I've enjoyed the game so much. Normally I don't in a game where I see no evidence of ICloud support. But I did anyways. If there was a currency doubler IAP that's testorable I'd purchase that.

A really well done job dev! Thank you!

Billy

7. Ogre Pixel

Hey Thanks!

This kind of comments are pure motivation for us :) stay tuned because a BIG update is coming soon =D
    We are glad you liked it

Greetings!

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Well then I bought the game and invested in some IAP just in time!

Are you going to give us some sneak peeks or some info? You can't leave us hanging!!!!

Will there be a male warrior type?

Billy

9. Ogre Pixel

Not male warrior type coming... :(

Most of all what is coming is a new "mercenary system" where you will be able to hire mercenaries in order to help you on your quest! of course game will be A LOT harder! Imagine fighting bosses + enemies at the same time! :eek:

Stay tuned because that big update is coming soon ;)

You can also subscribe our mailing list to receive the most important news from Ogre Pixel: http://ogrepixel.com/subscribe/

Greetings!

10. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Hi, very good game here.

One question: story mode must be done in a single run? There are no saves or checkpoints?

11. Ogre Pixel

Hey! Yeah! single round! ;)

12. Ogre Pixel

BIG Update Coming soon!

Hey! how you doing?

This time is just to share that our Warcher Defenders iOs BIG update is finally done! all we need is to test it!

This new Warcher Defenders update has the following changes:

• - New mercenary system (hire foes to help you on your quest!)
    • - Balanced overall game difficulty (now you have to fight bosses along with monsters :eek:)
    • - Now you can revive through the game by watching an ad or paying SP!
    • - New game mode, join the party on the new balloons mode!
    • - Improved performance!

What do you say, can you help us???

If you are interested all you have to do is to do is to share your Apple ID through fill the following form:

Warcher Defenders iOs update testing form

Thanks in advance!

Greetings!

13. Ogre Pixel

14. Ogre Pixel

15. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    The balancing of the game is now fixed and way more enjoyable.
    All the new content is a huge addition and will be playing a lot more now.
    Thanks for keeping up with this awesome game

16. Ogre Pixel

Check this!

Thanks! Jayg2015, we are glad you like Warcher :) That kind of comments are why we love making games!

---

Hey everyone, we would like to introduce you our new game Swipe Casters, you can find the Gameplay Trailer in the following forum post: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=305393

Greetings! :)

17. Ogre Pixel

18. Setlist

Setlist Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Congrats!