Universal Warcher Defenders (by Ogre Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ogre Pixel, May 31, 2016.

1. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Is it possible to make the credits easier to earn. Been playing for a while and hardly got any. 15 min run only got me like 2000.

2. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Hey ! That's exactly the opposite one ! Before playing I was looking for options and made buttons "on screen" but it was a mistake ! Wothout seeing it it's far more "user friendly" with swipz controls !! Great ! You won the last star of my quotation ! It's not the same game now and it's far far better !

3. Ogre Pixel

Ogre Pixel Well-Known Member

The amount of Soul Points earned after every game are proportional to the hero level, the further you go, the more SP you will get :)

4. Ogre Pixel

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)

5. Ogre Pixel

Development blog link

Hey! In case anyone who bought this is interested I want to share a link to the Warcher Defenders development blog. It contains all the stuff we were sharing and some nice and interesting articles about the game development process.

Hope you find it interesting! :)

6. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Yeah yeah yeah ! Convinced now by this cool game.
    My only fear is to see it becoming free with ads and a lot of iaps but that's now the question now and it's easily the best game in its own category !

7. Ogre Pixel

Thank you! I really apreciate your comments :)

8. Geta-Ve

Geta-Ve Well-Known Member

Not a bad game. Well put together. Buuuut ... It's incredibly easy. Is it supposed to be? I beat the story mode within 15 minutes- ish of buying the game. Played through a bit of arcade mode only to be left feeling very bored. Got up to level ... 20 or 30? Had the Lightning arrow and just spammed attack from ground floor and absolutely nothing got through. And even when it did I had max cape and healed.

Stopped playing after that. Is there much of anything in missing? Didn't bother to unlock the other characters or the boss rush mode since ... I seem to have basically seen everything there is to see, gameplay wise.

As I said, pretty well put together and some nice thought went into it, but it's fairly boring after you e played trough the story which was insanely short.

Anyhow. Cheers!

9. Ogre Pixel

Nice comments, we have seen that (ppl beating this that easy) however we also saw ppl saying it was hard! Finding the right balance was somethig really hard. What I can suggest is to play with the knight. In the first versions playing with the knight was incredibly hard (yeahwe, now lowered the difficulty with her by adding the spikes atk). Hope you can give her a chance

Thanks again for the comments :)

10. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I might get this game solely on the fact that it reminds me of the first dragon you kill (pretty much first level of the game in general) of Demon's Crest for SNES. Which happens to be my Favourite platformer on the SNES of all time. Nice move. Hahahaha

11. Ogre Pixel

Cool! Hope you like it! :)

12. Wanted to drop by to say that I think this game is great. So much about it reminds me of things I loved style wise in old games. Floating jackolanterns as enemies? Why not! Great gameplay for the touch screen, nice work guys.

13. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah, I have to agree that this is a great little game. I'm not a TD fan either, but I am enjoying this. Def worth a download ####

14. Ogre Pixel

Thanks! We are glad you liked it :)

15. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    I'm thinking of giving this a try, I don't like TD games and would normally stay away from them but comments on here make me think it might be worth giving a try

16. Mrbestapps

Dec 9, 2015
    I got to level 80 and died. The boss doesn't lose any health. I was avoiding everything for like 10 min I don't know how to deal damage to it. Any tips?

17. Mrbestapps

Dec 9, 2015
    Oh and the boss with the shield and hammer needs to be changed. Currently you can stand on the second floor and just tap until he dies. His hammer and sand attack only hits you if you stand in the ground and the only way to attack his is to stand on the second floor.

18. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #58 Gwarmaxx, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    i'm mesmerized by this game, guess is the whole pixel art, the sprites remind me old games played many years ago, but i can't say which ones...

beautiful work, Esteban!

19. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Everytime I try and download the game, it tells me that "iTunes can't process purchases at this time", but it'll let me buy other games. Trying to give you money :/

I'm on a 6S Plus if that makes any difference..

This has now happened over the span of 2-3 days now.

20. Ogre Pixel

Thanks! this is not a classical TD game, it is a mix between an arcade with TD, hope you like it :)

Okay, here is a hint... keep shooting and shooting and you will find the way to defeat it :)

We will consider it, however, the deal with this guy is to dodge the damage the hero takes when he comes from the sky and hits the ground with his hammer :)

Thanks! :)

That's weird, I just checked a little bit and it seems like it's a problem with apple (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7581151) :rolleyes: