Universal Warcher Defenders (by Ogre Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ogre Pixel, May 31, 2016.

1. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Knight costs 10000 which is quite expensive. It will take a while to farm but I'll get it eventually.

Btw just a suggestion, but I think you should make the game free and give players who bought it a reward. Yes it's a premium game but you'd make much more money from the iap if you made it free. just a suggestion to think about if you aren't getting enough money. Premium games don't do too well these days due to pirating.

2. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Awesome game. Thanks again Orge Pixel.

3. Ogre Pixel

Ogre Pixel Well-Known Member

Yeah, premium is hard nowadays, we will keep it in mind, thank you :)

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)

4. barryweiser

barryweiser Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Really digging the game. I was a little put off by the tower defense label, but it's really awesomely done.

Couple questions:

1. Is the arcade mode randomized? I don't want to drop the iap money to get the same boards in the same order, like the story mode.

2. What's the difference between the 3 game modes that would justify the extra iap purchase?

5. Ogre Pixel

Hey, here are the answers

About the arcade mode at the beginning it has almost the same order however as long as you are playing more enemies and different types will appear making it different than the story mode.

Story mode has a limited number of levels with enemies + boss (each level), arcade mode is endless and boss rush is just all bosses where you have to defeat all of them in the shortest possible time.

What I definitely suggest you is the playable characters and the different outfits for each one :)

Thanks!

6. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    What are the IAP's ?

7. Ogre Pixel

There are 3 IAPs, all of them on the market, you can buy a small, middle or big Soul Points Bag (SP is the currency in the kingdom, useful to unlock stuff).

:)

8. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Thanks a lot for your answer ! Go to the Appstore right now ;)

9. Ogre Pixel

You're welcome, hope you like it :)

10. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    A bit hard for me (up/down button isn't as reactive as I wished but I'm a bad gamer) but it's really cute and nervous as I like ! And very pleased to find "french" translation ! You're welcome !
    Time to go back training 'cause the second boss makes me crying :)

11. Ogre Pixel

We have received few comments about that, and maybe that's because of the use of swipe controls on smart devices.

Because of that we added the possibility to play Warcher using on-screen buttons, you can find it on settings menu (see image below)

[​IMG]

You can try it and tell us how did feel playing that way :)

12. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Dumb question here. How do you go back to the default deck for a character?

13. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Sorry about that last post. Wrong thread.

14. Ogre Pixel

Ok, I was about to say that all you had to do was to start a new game :p

15. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Liking the game so far. Question though, is the story mode all linear? Meaning every run has the same enemies in the same place? If so, maybe you want to do randomized towers to keep it a bit fresh. Also, ramp up the difficulty of the first few bosses. Way to easy.

16. Ogre Pixel

It is not linear, each level has a set of enemies but their appearance is random.

About first bosses we tried to keep them easy, few testers liked that way, however we will consider increase a bit the difficulty

Thanks for the comments :)

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Will gamecenter be added in future to see where we rank . Like total levels completed , most currency collected, ect

18. Ogre Pixel

Hay that would be interesting, ee have an arcade and bosd rush ranks however an overall rank would be cool, thanks :)

19. Ogre Pixel

Small update coming

Just to let anybody know that a small update with minor bug fixes was submitted and is waiting for approval :)

20. Juanini

Juanini New Member

May 29, 2016
    Hello! I'm a developer from Ogre Pixel, new update will have minor bug fixes and a little increase on the difficulty of the last bosses!