Universal Warbits (by Risky Lab LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Apr 14, 2016.

1. YulioSkiChen2304

Feb 10, 2016
    wow the trailer is awesome, I will download now!

2. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Wished to ask the same question !!!

3. Risky Lab

Risky Lab Well-Known Member

Yeah we're going to be adding a challenge mode, so pre-deployed campaign like missions but without any story/dialog.

4. Gdi

Gdi Active Member

Apr 16, 2016
    Cool.
    The only thing cooler would be large sp campaign, with story and dialogs, like in advance wars ;)

5. Risky Lab

I'd love to do an extended campaign but it's just the two of us!

6. styles

styles Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Just found this gem, truly great work for mp!

7. Armchair Allstar

Armchair Allstar Active Member

May 18, 2011
    This game is making multiplayer tough. My friend and I keep missing turns because it's either not reporting whos turn it is properly (on both our screens it says their turn) or the turn reminders aren't working. At the same time SSG3 turns work beautifully so it has nothing to do with phones. Yes we are both logged into gamecenter.

8. Risky Lab

Sorry to hear that, we use game center for notifications so we have very little control over that sort of thing. Pretty unfortunate.
    I think we're going to remove turn timers for custom games so hopefully that will resolve some of your issues.

9. Armchair Allstar

Armchair Allstar Active Member

May 18, 2011
    Yeah, Game Center seems like it is just too flaky. The standard app notification system is much more reliable. It's too bad because it is really killing our enthusiasm for playing VS.

For just 2 people this is a remarkable game though. Hopefully it is profitable enough that you can grow your team and make bigger projects! Looking forward to see what you guys put out next.

10. Risky Lab

11. kizuxtheo

kizuxtheo Active Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Male
    Translator
    Venezuela
    Not a big fan of multiplayer games on iPhone, have the developers said anything about including more single player missions? 20 seems too short for me, since I doubt I'll touch the online

12. Risky Lab

There are 20 campaign missions, you can also play any of the 40 multiplayer maps against the AI.

We are currently working on a challenge mode which will be more campaign and puzzle like missions without a story. :)

13. Robulous

Robulous Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Just redownloaded this when a buddy got it, and can't figure out how to stat multiplayer matches in iOS 10 without the gamecenter app. He just got a current gen iPhone, and we weren't GC friends before. So.... am I missing something?

14. Scarletti

Scarletti Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Try using Tag Match. Make a Tag just you and your buddy will know.

15. Robulous

Robulous Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Ah, I see. It was right in front of me. Thanks!

16. danieljin

danieljin Active Member

Feb 23, 2016
    How about survival mode or something like that in next next update?will be very nice

17. Risky Lab

Hoo man, this update we've been working on is probably growing a beard at this point...

We just released a new build to the beta folks and would love for some fresh blood to take a look before we submit to apple.

What needs testing:
    iOS 10 Game Center support (helps if you have some friends that would like to test this out too)
    Skirmish, Puzzle, and Veteran Challenge modes

https://goo.gl/hHDShM

Thanks everyone!

18. Risky Lab

Update approved by apple and will hit the store around midnight tonight!
    Also doing a 99ยข sale at midnight (for maybe a week? we don't really know...) so tell your cheap friends.

[​IMG]

Here's the details:
    The new patch includes 30 missions across 3 categories: Skirmish, Puzzle and Veteran. Skirmish and Puzzle missions can be played at your leisure while Veteran missions can be unlocked after earning platinum on the matching Skirmish mission. This update also brings much needed iOS 10 iMessage invite support for custom games so you can duke it out with your friends.

v1.2 Changelog

Brand new challenge mode!
    30 missions available in 3 new challenge categories:
    10 Skirmish Missions
    10 Puzzle Missions
    10 Veteran Missions (unlocked after you platinum the corresponding Skirmish mission)
    iOS 10 iMessage invite support! Play custom games with friends by inviting via iMessage.
    HQ capture defeat state now requires that all your HQs be captured (in the event you have more than 1)
    Minor AI tweaks.
    Minor bug fixes and improvements.

19. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    amazing news and art guys, ily! :3

20. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ok I updated but am not seeing it in iMessage, including the manage list. What am I doing wrong?