Universal Warbits (by Risky Lab LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Apr 14, 2016.

1. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Gamecenter works fine and I'm signed in there. And when I open Warbits, I get signed in a there too. Everything else about WarBits works fine too. At least, everything but attempting to joining a new game.

But the games I am in all work fine.

2. Risky Lab

Risky Lab Well-Known Member

Oh, do you have a bunch of games going at the moment? Game Center has somewhere around a 20 game limit.
    We will add a custom error for that if we can.

3. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I have 17. - 5 of which are currently matchmaking.

I also could be wrong, but I feel like I was in way more games than 20 about a week ago.

4. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    The Launch Sale price is set to end here in a few hours if anyone is still on the fence with this one! Just a heads up..

5. Risky Lab

We forgot to hit the big "END SALE" button till this morning so hopefully some of you were able to sneak in under the radar.
    The rest of you late birds will have to pay full price.

Here's some sympathy codes! :O

L9TM9Y4M4EEY
    EML6KTRR4FMF
    6J9MWJLH7RJE
    33XM3L9JAPXH
    9RWW7NXR67HJ

6. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    #226 APPSER, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    thanks you - 33XM3L9JAPXH\
    p.s add please Russia language

7. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Redeemed 9RWW7NXR67HJ

Thank you!

8. Phairdon

Phairdon Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Found a bug:

Playing mission 3-4, I used the HQ power to let air units move twice. I used it at the start of the turn. I had carrier, jet, gunship, and bomber on the map. None of these were allowed to move twice.

If you had intended for me to move air units first, then activate power, then move again, then the power text needs to say that.

Also, for the power of infantry to capture 50% faster, you need to change the text to say capture non-HQ buildings 50% faster

9. Risky Lab

10. amoeba

amoeba Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Any other tips for 5-4? I tried taking the ballistas but was only able to overtake one. Took out a large portion of the enemy force, was about to go in for the kill but then they came back with a big counterattack with bombers/jets and I wasn't able to hold them off. Sucks losing after 2 hours of playing.

Now I'm thinking that you either have to play very fast in the beginning, or hold back and keep defending. Once you get enough forces then go for an all-out attack. I'm a slow players and the AI have a lot more farms...

11. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    #231 Reydn, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    A nice little help is the Intel tab on the menu - gives the amount of funds, units, income, and charges each player has - helpful when trying to strategize. Didn't notice it originally and would count buildings etc to calculate my next turn's total funds lol. It can also help you read your opponent - if they're saving up a bunch of charges or funds, or with FoW how many units they have hiding.

We need more people on the #TouchArcade tag. Are there any unofficial tags that have over 100 people?

12. antonioj

antonioj Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Take out the ballistas with the planes, and at the same time slowly try to take the middle part...also, send carriers to right and left. It is a long level do conquer, one of the best

13. cbos0503

cbos0503 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Forgot about the TA tag. Gonna start a game up there. Hopefully it's active enough. :)

14. TanTan

TanTan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Any chance we can get a Fog of War [On] and Powers [Off] Offical Tag?

15. danieljin

danieljin Active Member

Feb 23, 2016
    #235 danieljin, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    i finally finished the game, man, the 5-4 sector is really heavy hard. i will make some comments and suggsetions, first the comments:

1-THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING A WONDERFUL GAME, I REALLY LIKE, ITS VERY FUNNY AND CHALLENGING (IN SPECIAL THE 5-4 SECTOR XD)
    2-this game really take the device battery,(IPHONE 6S) running out fast. can you guys make something about it?
    3-the sector 5, needs a little IA balance, the yellow army is so stupid, making wrong decisions, i have spend many planes to help them, otherwise, the green army is clever, fast, smart, i do nothing to help, and the green army destroyed everything in his path.
    4-THE BOMBER UNIT: man, this unit have a wonderful power for destruction, but, ANY UNIT can hit the bomber??? and why they dont fight back??how can this possible one tank make a certain shot in one plane, this dont make any sense, for me, only a jet and anti-air units can hit the bomber.

SUGGESTIONS:
    1-you (the devs), have plans to put naval units in any update? the game will be more interesting and challenging with naval units...
    2- what about a level editor (map)? then, players can edit, upload and download the maps, with this,the game will increase greatly in replay factor.

sorry for anything and my english mistakes, and thank you once more.

16. I must say I'm not a huge fan of the visuals and this IS a shameless copy, but I'ts still my most anticipated game in a while. :p

17. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Yeah - I just got bitten by that one.

18. Risky Lab

Version 1.1

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence! I wanted to pop in and let you know about an upcoming patch that should address some issues as well as add some new content for multiplayer. We’re introducing 3 new multiplayer tags, adding popular feature requests, squashing bugs and smoothing out the difficulty curve in the campaign.

v1.1 Changelog

-CAMPAIGN-
    Quick mission restart button via in game menu
    Dialog can be toggled on/off from the campaign map
    Adjusted campaign curve for a smoother ramp up in difficulty
    Tap an enemy to instantly show attack range
    Manual iCloud save
    Various bug fixes

-MULTIPLAYER-
    New official multiplayer tags including a brand new brawl mode with 10 maps.
    #Brawl – Pre-deployed armies for quick action packed battles
    #RapidFire – 10 minute turn timers
    #ChargeFree – Just vanilla Warbits, powers disabled
    In game notifications! (You have to be in the match to receive it. Will help with fast back and forth turns.)
    2 player match timeouts: 36h, 24h, 12h, 1h
    4 player match timeouts: 24h
    Manual account sync to iCloud

I'm going to try to be more active in this thread but if you have any questions or anything, twitter/email is the best way to get our attention. Joe and I both have kids and full time jobs so finding spare time can be difficult.

Thanks, everyone. Couldn't have made Warbits what it is without y'all.
    Reilly

19. Risky Lab

@danieljin
    1. Glad you enjoy it, it means a lot!
    2. We've done what we can to reduce battery drain, but we'll continue to look into anything that might help.
    3. The AI is the same throughout the game, the only thing that affects them is the situation. Units they start with, terrain, fog of war.
    We made some changes that should hopefully help out with the difficulty.
    4. Originally we made the bomber able to counter attack and only be attacked by anti air units. This made the unit almost unstoppable. We might go in and toughen up the armor a bit though.

1. No plans for naval units. Personally I feel like having naval units splits the game into two fronts and once you own the sea you have a bunch of useless units. We tried to solve this by giving our air units more capabilities.
    2. While I would LOVE a level editor, unfortunately adding it to the game would be a very large undertaking. So no promises there.

20. Gdi

Gdi Active Member

Apr 16, 2016
    Dear Risky Labs,

are there any plans on adding more singleplayer content for those of us who avoid multiplayer?