Universal Warbands: Bushido (By Red Unit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 15, 2017.

1. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Do you play online against Steam users as well or iOS players only?

2. JP Falcon

JP Falcon Active Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Too bad you need a persistent internet connection to play....I always hated that aspect of mobile games since it obviously limits mobility....

3. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    So anyone got any info about the update? Does it fix the issues?

4. calabash11

calabash11 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    The main fix I noticed in-game was that when I press and hold on a card to get the bigger view it stays until I let go now, which is definitely a step in the right direction!

5. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    so any plans to allow offline play for some skirmish vs AI?

6. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    This is unplayable. Have tried for hours. Managed to complete the tutorial, which teaches nothing, can't get anything else to work. Not sure how this passed through quality control, it's the worst product I have seen a n the store. I'm running ios11 on iPad pro. This is a crap piece of work. STEER CLEAR.

7. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I followed this games progress eagerly when it was in the TA up and coming games section.
    But for some other good releases on launch day this game was going to be an instabuy for me, I'm just glad I didn't but at the same time what a shame, as it had so much promise.
    Perhaps in a few more updates time it will live up to expectations?
    We shall see.

8. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    It really is sad watching this game go down in flames on this platform. Hopefully people come back and give it another shake when/if updates clean it up.

I've been waiting with my four bucks since launch.

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I was also eagerly awaiting this release. It was in top of my most anticipated games list, as it checks all my boxes for enjoyment.

If the devs had done a little player testing they could have avoided this travesty. This game had the chance to be a HUGE multiplayer hit but sadly, they missed their window.
    It will never achieve what it could have.

It pains me as I really wanted this game to succeed. Hopefully the devs learned some lessons from this. I would still be interested in other titles from them if they got it together.

10. Luci0

Luci0 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    I really was looking forward to this game as well. It’s really crappy that it turned out the way it did. I’m hoping for updates to make it playable. Disappointing

11. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    I have no hope for this mess. Refund requested.

12. calabash11

calabash11 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Agreed. I'm particularly bummed about this one...been looking forward to it for a long time. Every few days I'll launch it and give it another go, hoping that it's not as bad as I remember, but nope. It's that bad.

13. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Sad :(

14. hedgey

hedgey Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Me too. Loads of potential. Every few days I search around for positive impressions about the game.

15. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
  16. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
  17. N2L

N2L Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Interestingly enough, for an online-only multiplayer game, I find the game very playable; and that’s my opinion even before the recent update. Maybe I’m just lucky (or maybe blind or too thick) to not encounter any problems.

I hope the dev can fix the game so those who are disappointed with the game can enjoy it the way I am enjoying it right now.

18. G3r4ld

G3r4ld New Member

Sep 28, 2017
    The graphics are really breathtaking, but the gameplay is very buggy. In the Cuttroat campaign, the game has a habit of locking after a successful fight. I get my coins, but the game does not go back to the campaignmap. I can still move around, but nothing else. I have tried waiting, but to no avail. I went to bed yesterday, after it hang up on me after yet a hard won victory, but this morning, my figurines are still on the gameboard. After restarting, i have to do the fight again. Where can I find the button for a refund? Never done that, but this is plain frustrating.

19. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

20. ttcool

ttcool Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Online play I get it!!!

Purchased this game when it was released and I was disappointed because of lack of the single player. I was also distracted with the Thru the ages board game, so I didn't play this game. After the update, I revisited and there's improvement on UI, but since I wasn't really playing the single player model...

I tried the online play and it's a lot of fun! I was super surprised how quickly one can get a game going and my average games are between 6 - 8 mins per play. I've lost some and win some games, but this game really shines for online play! If you are looking for single play, look elsewhere, but if you are looking online play, this is def game for you!