Universal War of Throne (by ChaoYang Lu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Mar 29, 2016.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    [​IMG]
    War of Throne

ChaoYang Lu
    Genres: Games Action Role-Playing
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 101.2MB

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    You may have known it under a different name.

If you follow the link to the official facebook page then you will see that at one time the game was called king of crow.

Now of course its called War of Throne, if the title was not enough of hint once you start playing this JRPG you will know what TV series that this game is clearly inspired by. I leave the whole its not inspired but ripping off for another day.

While War of Throne usings what is now a staple formula when it comes to JRPG it does offer something of a new twist to use of the characters powers. Its no longer matter of pressing the button as soon as the character power up but a question do you hold back in the hope a additional power up drops to boost your character. This has lead me to a couple of really close stages of where i just manage to win cause i taken a gamble.

You be surprised to know there is a plot which is not half bad. You can see the developer is trying to capture the spirit of the TV series it's inspired by.

So to sum up, you may not agree on the copying on the Game of Throne references yet the game is by no means cheap knock off it does look good and plays good. So if you like JRPG like soul clash then you be right at home with this one.

3. Limelight

Limelight Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    To save my city.
    localhost

the game was actually fun. The plot are almost the same with the Game of Thrones series. Its not that bad. I will try to finish this game since it has same story plot with GoT.

4. ironically

ironically New Member

Sep 8, 2016
    Do you know how I can contact the developer of this game? I made a couple of purchases and I did not receive anything.

5. BlackCat88

BlackCat88 New Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Error 404

Good evening.

Today I purchased a hero on server 3 instead than server 2.
    Could it be possible to transfer it back to the other server being it my main account?
    The hero in question is Robert the king golden hero 14.
    Kind regards,

Joseph racciatti

6. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Inspired by? Lol

Cashing in on someone else IP is lame.

7. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    HBO knows about this shit?

8. BlackCat88

BlackCat88 New Member

Aug 26, 2017
    I did it on my account but on server 3 instead of 2 where my first account is ������

9. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    His only hope is that GRRM and HBO don't care enough to litigate against the copyright infringement because he's too small a fish.

But that's a hell of a risk to take.

10. Kate1214

Kate1214 New Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Can't play anymore

1) I use a Samsung phone
    2) I downloaded the game of Google play a
    few years ago
    :):(:(

Why won't it work?!?

11. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    I suspect that he's located in China, where copyright laws are essentially nonexistent. This sort of thing is all over the place. Quite a few, pretty much daily. Since most of them never get any attention paid to them on boards and forums like this, those that do every once in a while, are just a 'drop in the bucket' in comparison to the actual amount of this stuff that is out there.

12. BlackCat88

BlackCat88 New Member

Aug 26, 2017
    I actually think that the guy that invented the game lives in Cambridge ��