Universal Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2 by Telltale

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    You are an awsome mom. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise!
    Different kids of the same age may be different ages developmentally.
    And, the fact that you are around is a plus. She's at the age to know that it isn't real. Be different if she was 4 yrs! LOL
    My oldest daughter is in her 20's. (Obviously I gave birth when I was only 3 yrs old! he he, actually I was young but not that young! ha ha)
    At 3 yrs old she was doing double digit math and reading. At 5, she was studying anatomy and at 6 she was studying viruses. My 22 yr old, graduated high school at 16. Graduated college at 18 0r 19. Stared law school at 19....
    Another kiddo, repeated one of her grades. Her educati s a bit slower but she's doing great!
    What I am saying is, different levels. My odest daughter played (and still does) all kinds of RPG,s' although she hates zombies. The 2nd one loves zombies. Played zombie games when she was around 7 or 8? My next one was playing educational games and my little pony. I would not let her play zombies because she would not have done well.
    I could go on about my other kidos, but I won't.
    I love that your baby girl has limits and has to earn things. You are teaching her early to be a god adult and understand the value of work. She'l have to do it one day. And; preparing her for life shows some of your strength and goodness
    You know your daughter best!!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I haven't played it but have watched several YouTube videos of other people playing it, it was actually her fave minecraft you tuber who made her interested in the game.

She's a very mature 9 year old and I was fully aware of what the game had in it before buying it for her, bad language she hears from her uncle all the time, and the zombies and violence parts she understands are not real, she wants to be an author and illustrater when she grows and talks more about the beautiful graphics and strong story than about people eaten etc.

It's hard to describe her but she's a very grown up nine year old who is top of her class by a long long way in every subject, she's polite, kind, helpful and never ever misbehaves. most nine year olds I agree I wouldn't let play, but I know my daughter and honestly she's gaining positive stuff from the game, she's been researching how they created the graphic style they did etc.

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #103 Lavender, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    $19.99 US for episodes 2-5 + Final Days (Season 1 - Bundle)

[​IMG]

I am trying to decide if I want to drop 20 bucks on games instead of dinner. I'm kidding!!
    I'm sure I'll eventually do it. Just have so many.... games to complete as it is! LOL

4. Darklord1011

Darklord1011 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Is it just me, or episode 4 is not really exciting at all?

Wont spoil it for others, but this was not at the level of other episodes and miles away from season 1.

No excitement at all.

5. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Way better than ep 3 in every sense in my opinion. For me ep 3 was the worst of both seasons.

6. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    For all The folk that haven't yet This,it's IGN FREE GAME OF THE MONTH,GRAB YOU'RE CODE,NOW!

7. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Question: how does this game track the choices we made in Season 1?

8. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    if you still keep the app of season 1 then it will generate based on that saves, but of you delete it, the app will randomly generate the saves for you.

9. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Right, thanks!

10. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    anyone else havibg problems to download ep.5? always get .. ERROR FAILED

11. spooky23

spooky23 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    It's out? Will try downloading now.

12. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    yeah..
    can u tell me your final filecize plz

13. spooky23

spooky23 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    File size? I didn't notice. I've only got ep1 (can't uninstall) and ep5 installed and together its 900Mb.

14. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    The final file size is 1.9gb. Almost 1gb smaller than The Wolf Among Us. I wonder why...

By the way I hate do have to keep this games until a new season is released only to keep my save file to import my choices.

15. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  16. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    These are such an emotional drain

17. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    ^yes yes, especially when the ending left with multiple alternatives like this one:
    1. kill jane and go with kenny
    2. kill kenny and go with jane
    3. kill kenny but refuse to go with jane
    4. refuse to join wellington's sanctuary and stay with kenny
    5. stay in sanctuary with A.J and leave kenny

ps. i think telltale will go HUGE with season 3. can't wait to play the next one.

18. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  19. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    So. Problem. This game has saved over a GB of data to icloud. Any idea why?! My phone won't back itself up because there's no room left. Really want to delete it but don't want to lose my progress. Can't find anything online.

20. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    You could use ifun box (or similar) to make a back up of your save data on the PC, then delete what you want to delete and if you ever want to reinstall you can pop the save data back on using ifun box.