Universal Void Tyrant (by Armor Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 27, 2019.

1. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    #121 imdakine1, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    Now I get it $4.99 and $1.99 for new content

2. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    #122 imdakine1, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    Was confused with premium and spirit but get it now... just bought Apple Arcade so not sure I’ll have time to play this but sure seems like it is amazing with premium mode.

3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    The Assassin IAP is up, at least here in the US!

4. baconandgames

baconandgames New Member

hahaha

In other news... we're seeing the new Assassin IAP working for some users now, so you might be able to access it on your device. If not, you should be able to soon. Sorry again for the flub. Please let us know what you think if you decide to pick it up.

5. Cozmic0

Cozmic0 Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I know I'm late to this party. In fact I came across this game just right one day before I subs to Apple Arcade, but wow.... I been addicted to this game for a while, even while juggling tens of Arcade games lol. Obviously I'm loving it, looking forward for more future updates and additional classes, absolutely fine with paying a DLC for new classes and I'm supporting premium games all the way!

PS: I hope you will get to contribute for Apple Arcade one day :D

6. Armor Games Support

Armor Games Support New Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Male
    Void Tyrant update v1.1.14:

- The game will now better detect airplane mode and lack of internet connection, and will skip attempting to load IAPs at these times. Could previously cause very long wait times at hero selection and a few other places.
    - Updated Memory optimizations.
    - Fixed an issue where the start button would remain visible during ship takeoff in Sacred Town. - Changed Launch Icon. - Added Adaptive Icons for Android.
    - Updated IronSource and Ad Adapters.
    - Fixed a bug where the achievement "Space Fashion" could fail to register properly after the Assassin Update. Users who have completed the requirements while this was not working can also simply enter the equipment section of the shop in town to get the achievement.
    - Fixed a bug which could cause a queued equipment card to be returned to the hand even though the equipment had been unequipped.
    - Fixed several US/GB related typos in strings (armour/armor, color/colour, etc.)
    - Multi-touch disabled as not used and could cause several bugs.
    - Fixed a bug where it was possible to get duplicate missions.
    - Fixed a bug where the descriptions for Critical Melee and Critical Ranged attributes were swapped.

7. Armor Games Support

Armor Games Support New Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Male
    Hey Folks! Coming at you here with a new update for Void Tyrant with a bunch of brand new features, cards and abilities. :)

Void Tyrant update v1.1.21

Hangar

- The new hangar area is reachable from the town screen once a crystal has been slotted in.
    - Your ship can now give passive abilities and add cards to your deck.
    - A blueprint is a new type of drop which unlocks ships, which can then be bought (crafted) for Guldins.
    - Blueprints can be found as drops from Endless Mode bosses.
    - The drop rate for blueprints will increase for each crystal unlocked.
    - Multiple new cards connected to ships.

Cloning Device

- New town upgrade: Cloning Device. Can be bought as IAP ($0.99) or for Guldins.
    - The Cloning Device (town upgrade) allows you to save a hero when reaching the entrance to Endless Mode.
    - After saving a hero, you can start new games directly in endless mode with this exact hero in the state it was when it was saved.

Endless Mode

- Distracting Spectres, new environmental status effect, appears in Chaos Pyramid.
    - Chaotic Blessing, new status effect unique to Endless Mode monsters, much like previous Chaotic effects.
    - New enemy traits, mainly appearing later in runs, and in Endless Mode: Thief, Disarmer, Pugilist. Also adds new cards Disarm, Pickpocket.

Sacred Town Improvements

- Tapping buildings/upgrades in town will now open a description of the item.
    - Tapping the Sarcophagus will show what cards/perks are currently being bestowed.
    - Tapping the crystal slots will show how your current crystals affect runs.Balancing- Rare mystery pack cards and perks are now rarer.
    - Enemy Trait Expert now grants 4 modifiers instead of 3.

Bug Fixes

- Improved checks for internet connectivity before attempting to fetch products, which should speed up some offline games.
    - Fixed a bug where the start button could remain visible while the ship is taking off from town.
    - Fixed a typo in Frostbreather perk description.
    - Fixed various rare device and OS specific crashes.

8. baconandgames

baconandgames New Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop by to share that we have put Void Tyrant on Steam. :) It's the same game you loved but redesigned with keyboard support and desktop-class stuff like keyboard shortcuts, controller support, re-beindable keys and all that goodness.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1332090/Void_Tyrant/

Void Tyrant has been rebuilt with PC in mind as a paid-for premium experience with all of the upgrades and special items of the original game included by default.

Expanding further on the premium experience of the new PC version, Void Tyrant offers a constellation of quality of life and accessibility features, like flexible keybinding, controller support, cloud saves and other additions.

Ijipop, LordGek and nickhoola like this.