Universal Void Tyrant (by Armor Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 27, 2019.

1. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Currently still going after beating the final boss. You kinda go into an “endless” mode. This is what I am currently and I still can pretty much take out whoever I want as long as I don’t get screwed over.

As for what I get after I beat this I have no clue yet. I know I’ve been unlocking my quests still so I figured I might cut the run after I get all of those finished. I do know that after you beat a world, when you go back to it it might have side quests available. I’ve beaten all of those that I’ve seen so where are the character unlocks then? I might answer my own question after this run but I didn’t know if anyone else has unlocked them.

Also you get an achievement for going 100 steps...sorry about your 92...

Attached Files:

andsoitgoes likes this.
  2. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I’m enjoying the game, I bought the premium IAP and beat the final boss.

I think the major problem for the game being easy is that the Power Surge card is way overpowered. It allows you to inflict devastating 10+ strike combos (if not 20+) which instantly kill any opponent. It’s extremely unbalanced also in that this chain replenishes your EP, allowing you to again inflict major punishment with your hand cards.

Still, the game is fun and extremely polished but definitely could use some further balancing. 4 stars out of 5! Ha!

3. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    you dont need consumables. some weapons deal elemental damage. also i got these gloves that turn your hand cards into 0 cost fire damage. i assume there's more items like that as well

4. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Power surge is not only OP, it’s game-breaking at at high mana levels; round never resolves/ends after displaying damage animations. Seems like it occurres when dozens of combo’s occur. Have to kill the game and restart, replay the battle.

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Yeah won’t do over 22 strikes without freezing up (possibly 18 or 19 from power surge alone). I posted a picture a few days ago. I have it upgraded twice and get a strike per 3 energy and I have somewhere around 150 energy, so to use it I have to trade in cards to artificially lower my energy all the way down to 75 or so.

6. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Damn I’ve never even played Power Surge. I might have to keep my eye out for that one lol.

Update my immaculately long ass run ended finally and here’s what I got. I upgraded everything in the town with my horde from that run so now what is money used for? Warping I guess? Also still didn’t unlock anyone. I’m assuming I have to beat it 3 times or something? It did say that some new story lines opened or something so maybe that’s it. Either way I’m still having fun with it and am curious about the other people.

Attached Files:

ste86uk and raravan like this.
  7. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    how do you unlock the other characters?

8. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Through missions that Dont ever seem to become available. Perhaps after the knight graduation mission, which I have, but after multiple runs and several hundred steps I’ve only found one of the five banners needed. Its a bit silly I’ve beat the end boss multiple times and I still haven’t “graduated”. Speaking of missions, a bit annoyed by the bounties, the appear to be general but they are specific, for instance, if you have a bounty to kill Freebots, variations of Freebots (Elite, Priest, etc), don’t count towards the bounty mission and it will take numerous runs to complete. This clogs mission queue and prevents new missions (presumably even class-unlocks) from becoming available. I’m starting to wonder if the other classes are even available yet, anyone unlock them yet?

9. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I think you unlock characters from completing missions but I didn’t personally do it. It is a bit weird progression wise, you’d expect it would be tied to completing the game, to give players incentive to replay the game.

TheProxy and L.Lawliet like this.
  10. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    I beat the boss but now I'm on endless mode and I'm so strong I can't seem to die even if I tried...

andsoitgoes likes this.
  11. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Completed the first map, got all starter equipment, upgraded shop and have about 3000 cash.... all without purchasing anything. Adverts can be a bit frequent at times as get further into game though.
    But I’m enjoying it, and not found any difficulties or problems yet

12. churuk

churuk New Member

Jul 4, 2019
    Male
    I unlocked the priest class yesterday. The mission was to collect 15 scrolls. I also unlocked a new race through the missions. I had a greater drop rate of quest items from chests rather than from mobs. I beat the boss 4 times now, and I’m curious what’ll happen when I beat it 6 times!

andsoitgoes likes this.
  13. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

So I like others seem to be stuck. Unable to die unless I actually choose to

It’s gotten to the point that I want to run the leaderboards and all, but I am SO bloody tired of the same enemies I’m half tempted just to let my character die so I can see something new. Also the final level has very little content in it.

The only thing that is tripping me up are high armor enemies, I’m hitting 180+ armor now and that forces me into cycling my deck until I reach the right flux modifiers to hit 12 and the shield bash card which gives 3 critical strikes, as that’s about the only way to do damage. My melee is at 161 as it stands, which does nothing when the enemy armor is pushing 190.

I simply can’t lose at this point, but man oh man is it getting tedious.

Attached Files:

14. Bantocks

Bantocks Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2013
    It’s weird. Some people find this game too difficult and others to easy.

I’ve not made it past the second planet.

I wonder if the people who find it too easy have paid for the game and those finding it too hard haven’t.

15. Mrmoneybags

Mrmoneybags New Member

Jul 5, 2019
    Male
    So I’m having a hard time understanding the admirals ability can anyone explain this to me really trying to grind some money for the alchemist and the carpenter that’s all I’m missing

Attached Files:

L.Lawliet, TheProxy, Lull4by and 3 others like this.
  16. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    big lolz.

Lull4by, Son of Anarchy and Talbs like this.
  17. andsoitgoes

Lol lost TouchArcader!

18. TheProxy

TheProxy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Chandler, AZ
    The attacks (coin cleave coin shield etc) do extra damage the more coins you have! For example, every 100 (or 50, I forgot) coins gets you +1 damage and +1 shield

19. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    upload_2019-7-8_0-19-33.png

i am still in the game, i think i have past the 200 step.

i am not sure how can i die... this game is really good but he need more endgame difficult.

For now i have unlocked all characters and i am at 4/5 stones unlocked.

20. andsoitgoes

I spoke to the devs and they made it crystal clear that they are working on making some major end game changes in a coming update that will rebalance the leaderboards so that the end game isn’t endless and impossible to lose. I’m pushing close to 300 steps and the next play through will be me ending it so I can start experiencing other content.

It’s nice being super powered but it’s only fun for a short time. When you literally CANNOT lose (enough flux modifiers and energy to constantly cheese the system into hitting critical strikes every round) that fun wears off relatively quickly.

L.Lawliet, AltsKev and Lull4by like this.