VOID - Black Hole Space Mission - Needs Beta Testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TRXapps, Apr 16, 2016.

1. TRXapps

TRXapps Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Hi All,

Background:
    This is the first game that I develop from scratch, all started from a Udemy course on how to create a pop the lock game (I had no coding skills) and became a personal challenge to finish it and put at the store.

Game Plot
    Player is a spaceship that travels to black holes and needs to destroy the dark matter that it generates, also can collect other colour matters that will give you power ups and avoid the "enemies"

How To Play
    - Tap when reach the dark matter
    - Tap to change position
    - Tap to collect colours matters
    - Tap Tap Tap :)

Register For Beta Now!

I really need your opinion on all game aspects. Gameplay, music, design, etc...

The beta will be run through Testflight. If you'd like to participate, please send us your email by private message here or by the contact page http://www.trxapps.com/contact.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Just spent a half hour with this and I will say it is an interesting and entertaining take on the radial spin genre. Took me a few minutes to catch on but after that it was really cool. The mechanics are particularly nice with the ability to jump back and forth across the black hole. I really dig the level based setup also. I'm truly hoping if it is f2p that u incorporate a one time purchase to disable the ads. Everyone will appreciate this. Cheers!

3. TRXapps

TRXapps Member

Apr 13, 2016
    Thank you for the feedback! Will see on how to implement the Ads Removal Option

Another gameplay for you!

4. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    look cool !