Universal VOEZ (by Rayark International Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, May 25, 2016.

1. SpiritFlute

SpiritFlute New Member

May 28, 2016
    Please see my post and i do hope it fixes your problem. Thanks

2. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    SpiritFlute, it's impossible to miss your post about fix.

3. If I have a beef with this game, it's that each login method – e-mail, Facebook, Twitter – creates a SEPARATE profile. I started with Facebook, but that's friends-only unlike my Twitter. How do I hold all these IDs?!

4. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Just got this today. Game looks amazing and has a great music selection. It's a shame it's online only though. I think they should go the Groove Coaster route: being able to play offline and only using online for uploading high scores and downloading songs.

5. Mizu_D3

Mizu_D3 Member

May 27, 2016
    E-commerce
    Indonesia
    its worked!
    Thanks dude!!

6. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I thought with each song we complete they give 1 key and each song need 1 key to unlock xD

7. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Can this game be played in airplane mode? I'd love to be able to download/buy all the songs and then play this on a flight or somewhere with bad signal.

8. Mizu_D3

Mizu_D3 Member

May 27, 2016
    E-commerce
    Indonesia
    @nicoga3000: i think you can't play without internet, since its stated in the beginning of the game already mentioned "internet connection needed"

9. w.p.

w.p. New Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Kinda laggy on iPad 3 unfortunately. Works fine, but has stutterings now and then during gameplay.
    I really hope for fix or optimisation for older devices someday.

10. Marie.xo

Marie.xo New Member

Jun 11, 2016

Well I did that and the error appears. I don't know why :| my internet is well I think is an error of the game or maybe It's the IOS T-T
    Can you tell me if the country counts? maybe it can't be played in my country I guess..

11. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Please stop quoting his comment written with huge letters!

12. Mizu_D3

Mizu_D3 Member

May 27, 2016
    E-commerce
    Indonesia
    Have you check your time configuration?
    idk if country setting counts. as long as you can download it, it can play.
    Or maybe upgrade the iOS?

13. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Rayark is celebrating the new release and will be holding a premiere event for VOEZ. All of the songs in this game, except for the music pack, can be played for free at limited time. :D

14. LinC

LinC Member

Dec 31, 2017
    It's sad that such a good game is plagued by one thing: WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.

If you want to unlock all songs it will literally cost you ~$150, and more if future songs are released. And no, there's NO other way to get these songs because you can only unlock a few songs in-game through achievements.

So this is not a freemium game at all, it's more of a demo.

It's especially disappointing considering Rayark is known to be pretty generous with their other games. Why the insane cash grab on this one, especially considering this isn't even some multiplayer game where you can be a whale to boast? Also it's borderline scam that the Switch version, which is identical, costs only ~$20 to unlock all songs even future ones. Why do we have to pay like 7 times more just because we're on iOS? I wouldn't even mind paying $20 upfront to unlock everything as a premium game.

15. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    New update out now major one too including 120fps for iPad Pro all models that support it so 2nd generation 2017 and up