iPad Vir2L Drums Taiko

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vir2L_Studios, May 12, 2009.

1. Vir2L_Studios

Vir2L_Studios Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Just wanted to share one of our new titles, Vir2L Drums Taiko, which is currently highlighted on the App Store on iTunes.

[​IMG]

General Description

Flow into the rivers of energy and savor the sound of the renowned Japanese Taiko drums. Slide on your headphones, feel the beat, and enjoy the moving spiritual sounds of the Vir2L® Drums Taiko experience.

If you’re a fan of Zen lifestyles, Vir2L Drums Taiko is for you:

Sit down, straighten your spine and place your hands at a height where they can move freely. Breathe deeply several times. Next, let yourself flow into the sounds of Taiko Drums, and let your mind channel your inner rhythms.

For the best results in Sessions, be sure to tune your ear into the accompanying drumbeats while watching the beat icons.

The Taiko drum experience is even more immersive when playing along with your headphones.

Feel your iPhone resonate with Taiko Drums. Enjoy a regenerative and relaxing experience whenever and wherever you are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To get a better idea of the game, check out the trailer here.

Vir2L Drums Taiko is available on iTunes for $1.99.

If you check it out, let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

2. tonysfavourite

tonysfavourite Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    another rhythm game? don't looks so complicated.

3. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

Reminds me of that Donkey Kong Drum game, Bongo Kong or Bongo Kongo whatever it was called haha

4. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I love taiko drums!! May have to give this a shot, just for the sound:)

5. bpr28

bpr28 New Member

May 28, 2009
    I bought this app..its great it really does serve its purpose, I call it my daily dose of zen!

:)