Video Production Freelancer - Trailers, Intros & More

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Engine, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Engine

Engine Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Hello, my name is Gian Paolo Vernocchi and I’m from Italy. I’m a freelancer designer. I work in Graphic Design, Web Design and Motion Graphics. I've been working for several years in design on many different projects.

My works include Trailers, Videos and Adverts wich are crucial in today's industry.

If you are trying to promote your newest game, and you want to express how awesome it is in a video format, feel free to send me a pm, or drop a comment below. Due to the forum policies I guess I can show examples of my work only via PM, so if you are interested, please contact me.

2. LK Marlow

LK Marlow Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Director - The Apptivist Studio
    Melbourne, Australia
    Professional 30 sec Video clip of iPhone game required

Greetings,

I'd like a quote on the following please. Could you also include some examples of previous work you've done. Thank you.

'Minke Rescue' is a just released iPhone game that raises real funds to support Sea Shepherd.

Harnessing the power of mass micro-donations, and the addictiveness of Apps, you play the part of a minke whale in the beautiful and harsh Antarctic Ocean. Best of all, it's only 99c - and 30c from every game purchased goes directly to Sea Shepherd.

View in iTunes;
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geohero-minke-rescue/id488956489?mt=8

We require a professional 30sec video to be uploaded onto YouTube and able to share online with potential purchasers. The clip will primarily be of the game playing, however, some headlines and sub-heads will be required. There may also be some stock footage from Sea Shepherd used. In essence, we want to create a clip that showcases the game, acknowledges Sea Shepherd and encourages people to purchase.

You'll require previous experience creating clips of iPhone games. This particular one uses the accelerometer and touch to play.

Attached Files: