Very Harsh Treatment

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Mene, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Hello,

I just wanted to have my say, I was banned for THREE MONTHS for simply saying freemium games suck. I did not swear at people, I did not spam, I did not promote pirate software, I did not call the site owners rude names.

Yet because I said freemium games suck, I get a ban, not a warning but a ban and not for a day or a week or a month but THREE months.

Perhaps I am being rather biased but I just find that incredibly harsh indeed.
    Maybe I'll get another ban for writing this but I feel I have to have my say regardless.

I just think the time was very very severe indeed, all I can think is that one of the freemium devs that were sponsoring the site was possibly miffed by my comments and their ..influence.. made the infraction far harsher than was called for. But I am guessing.

Either way, I honestly feel a 3 month ban for something like that was staggeringly harsh indeed.

I don't want to turn this into an argument, so I won't post in this thread again,
    That's all I wanted to say, good day.

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#2 Bronxsta, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    Wow, I have to agree. That seems like an pretty unfair and uncalled response toward such an innocuous comment.

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold