Universal Verreciel (by David Mondou-Labbe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Den Den, May 16, 2016.

1. neauoire

neauoire Member

May 21, 2016
    really? Claud, can you tell me where you are at exactly? I was able to save past that point no problem.

2. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    The quest says "Reach Valen Harvest" and once there it asks to "Aquire IKOV" and then to "Reach the Loique System". It always rolls back to the "Reach Valen Harvest" part.

Should I delete the app and start from scratch again? Doing that before the update didn't fix it. Tried it already.

3. neauoire

neauoire Member

May 21, 2016
    No, no : ) Let me try it first, see if I can replicate this.

4. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    Thanks. Let us know if you find a solution.

Really can't play the game right now as it is. :(

5. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York
    A more gameplay-oriented question:

Quests that lead us to a place where we have to deliver an Ikeral, how do we find what materials to mix to get an Ikeral and also where to find them? Is there some form to guide for that?

6. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    After a crash I lost some of my things... Blind map and the disc. I went back to where I got the disc but it says my mission is "complete" and won't give me another disc.

Also I can't remember how to mount maps and I couldn't figure out to unmount the fog map to install the blind map when I had it. My crash occurred when I was randomly trying to move stuff around in the consoles to figure out how to mount the disc or the blind map.

7. Glorkbot

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    Still can't get Disc back. Do I need to restart?

Got Blind Map back, but I can't remember how to activate a map. I feel like I've tried connecting it to everything, but there must be something I'm forgetting, because I did it before.

8. Glorkbot

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    I took a break from playing and lost Blind Map and Shields. Does this game only save rarely? It should save every time you dock, I say.