iPhone VAST - Pocket Edition (by Astrogun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    It’s strange how the devs released the game. A big price for a mobile game which has big problems with optimization and doesn’t support the X series. Really strange. Considering that there is TestFlight and they could get huge amounts of feedback...

2. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Ok thanks already messaged the developer they are currently working on iPad version hoping it’ll come out soon

3. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    It really frustrates me when I have to buy games twice for ios and tvos, it's like the bad old days when iPad games were separate. I can never decide where I want to play it so end up not buying either release :(

JindoFox likes this.
  4. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    I know me too but I can wait

5. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Episodic games are already quite a gamble. About half the episodic games I bought never got to the last episode or had/have huge delays between releases.

With the also rather high price and the partly broken state this game has been released it's probably better to wait with the purchase if and when more episodes are released. Of course that's counterproductive for the devs who probably want to fund their next episode(s) with the sales of the first.

But who knows if further episodes are going to happen either way, I somehow doubt it given all the issues pointed out in this forum. As much as I'd like to give the game a try (with a mfi controller) for the entry price and its uncertain future it's just too much of a gamble atm.

6. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Can’t figure this game out, supposedly won awards, yet iOS version has no presence at all and is expensive all things considered! I’d happily pay for a real good FPS, even this asking price, but it feels like way to much of a risk! Also no iPad support?!?!