Universal Vampire Survivors (by Poncle)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Dec 8, 2022.

1. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I unlocked 16 characters, the problem is that I forgot with which characters I already played on certain maps. I don’t know which characters I should use and on which map haha maybe if the dev could make an update in which we could see what we did with who, it would be so helpful.

2. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Totally agree, dear dev, let me pay to thank you for this game, maybe a double coins iap would do the job, or a remove the ads, whatever you’ll add, I’ll happily pay to support your amazing job.

houseofg likes this.
  3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Best chance we get for ad-removal would be the DLC. Hopefully. Unfortunately Poncle's avoided every single instance of an IAP being added mentioned. :(

4. Wall Jump Games

Wall Jump Games Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    For all the newer or confused players above, I have 2 tips:
    1. CHECK UNLOCKS: This screen gives you basically everything you need to 100% the game, with all the normal characters, stages, items etc. being there with their conditions for unlock. It is invaluable, especially if you are against ever using a guide.
    2. GET THE MAP: On every normal stage there are arrows, these point to relics, and on the third stage there is a map. This points you to stage pickups and secrets (marked by question marks). It is also invaluable. Check it to know the important POIs on every map.

And the best character is
    Red Death or Big Trouser probably. I haven’t got every secret yet (waiting for Legacy of the Moonspell to 100%) so one of the 8 remaining characters may be better.

P.S I discuss secret characters in the spoiler section (not how to get them tho), so that’s a medium spoiler warning.

djstout likes this.
  5. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Thank you very much

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Has there been any mention of implementing a save function. Like save the current run exactly as it is?
    Currently particularly being on mobile I find having to commit to a run completely in a session a bit of a barrier to actually playing.

djstout likes this.
  7. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    This also affected me. It’s not on PC, but it may come to mobile. However the only mobile update features he’s mentioned at LoTM and cross-platform cloud saves.

Talbs likes this.
  8. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    What are the possible weapon evolutions? Both guns = mega guns, both birds = rainbow birds, and so many more. What are the best evolutions?

9. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    Do you have the evo list. That should tell you every weapon (that you’ve unlocked) evo. Also you just named probably the two best evos in the game. King Bible and Pentagram also have some god tier evolutions. I’d say those are the ones I consistently go for. Whip evo is also amazing, as is Runetracer, Axe, so on and so forth. So much in this game is so good, just experiment for what you like and what you think combines well, and you should find some good builds fairly quickly.

djstout likes this.
  10. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Any idea if the ios cloud save will be implemented?

11. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    that would be AMAZING!! Loving it but I am so much further on my phone and it stops me from grabbing my controller and ipad to play which I would love to do on a bigger screen!!

Skall likes this.
  12. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    In his end of year wrap-up, poncle mentioned that one of the features they are working on is implementing cross-save.

Skall likes this.
  13. Wemac

Wemac Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Game Reviewer
    Does anyone know anything more about the dlc release date then what pocle said in their year wrap up on steam? I totally lost all interest playing after unlocking everything, I can’t wait for the dlc to drop! I hope they implement it as IAP and remove ads all together. Great game.

14. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    Early 2023 is all we got so far.

15. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Not so early 2023 anymore :(

16. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    As if on cue, the cloud save update is out, at least.

Curious what the push notifications are for.

17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Late to the game with this one but loving it!

How does the coffin-based unlock goal on the first level (Mad Forest) work? I've gotten to 30 minutes but never saw any question marks. Do I need to run the level again with another character for that (or any other) purpose?

What/where is the map I assume I am missing?

18. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    The coffin is in a general northwest location on the map, but you’ll probably miss it. Just get to Dairy Plant. The map is one of the relics (green arrows) on that stage. To unlock the level you have to get Level 40 in Inlaid Library, which you should already have.

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ok yes I had a feeling is need to go further and come back. Thanks!

20. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I'm befuddled by this as well. About half way through any run my upgrades will simply run out and I can only choose between coins and chicken. No idea how I'd ever be able to have 6 evolved weapons. I do have max weapons set to 6.