Universal Vampire Survivors (by Poncle)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Dec 8, 2022.

1. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Got passed reapers yesterday. I had an insane setup. Was around 40 mins and 10 plus reapers running around. But they couldn’t touch me at all. I could have gone forever. So I had to force death. It was awesome though. But can you kill a reaper? Not sure I killed one. I may have but just seemed like more and more kept coming. Damage numbers were going crazy but not sure I saw one die. I could easily use that set up anytime and go 31 plus mins anywhere

pathogen541 likes this.
  2. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    #82 BlueTrin, Dec 21, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    killed death with a flurry of cats …

as soon as he died, I got killed by another death in a cinematic where I couldn’t move or fire

totally unexpected, there was some kind of scene with cats before to be killed at 32:00 …

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    roll a dice 1 6

elcrazy likes this.
  3. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    pics look cool. I don’t know how to spoiler or I would have posted mine.
    I will say reapers can be beaten with pretty much the basic weapons. I have not found the yellow sign or spells or many things yet. But I had an incredible set up with the right weapon and perfect evolutions.

4. Wall Jump Games

Wall Jump Games Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    Why are you all so desperate to remove ads? The only reason I see is to get poncle more money, but they are completely non-obtrusive and optional, and poncle isn’t one too squeeze money out of people, so I doubt this will ever come.

naghihimutuc likes this.
  5. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    #85 Wall Jump Games, Dec 21, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    That guy is called the White Hand, if you do certain events at the end of runs (killing death, killing a certain secret character, killing the ender (this guy), and killing another secret character) to end them as otherwise they would never end)

This isn’t death, this is specifically the final boss of Cappella Magna, to be the first or second final boss of the game (of the three) depending on the order you do things.

If you want help with anything leading up to the credits, I’ll spill.

Also @elcrazy to do spoilers, use [s= title][/s] s=SPOILER

adamphetamine and elcrazy like this.
  6. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Because a lot of us would rather have the option to throw our money at a dev to remove ads because no matter how little they may show up.....ads still suck enough for most of us that we'd gladly pay to see them removed

7. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Almost got past him yesterday. Had infinite corridor and a decent build but couldn't freeze him fast enough before he could reach me lol.

elcrazy likes this.
  8. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    You need Infinite Corridor and Crimson Shroud (eg. Clock Lancet, Laurel, and the 4 Yellow Sign items) to kill death. There are other methods, but this the intended, official way. As I mentioned in my previous post, using either, or both of these causes the White Hand to kill you after one Death dies.

Other methods include the Clerici + Runetracer in Inlaid Library method, using the secret character Toastie at level 200, and you can 100% the game without ever killing death using spells and Endless mode.

Hope this helps!

Once again, anything past unlocking Cappella Magna (the intended way) is spoiler territory imo, hence me using these tags. Since it’s before the death of any final boss, I would consider it light spoilers but still. Some people are probably spoiler sensitive, and I don’t want to ruin any surprises.

elcrazy likes this.
  9. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    So there is a way to actually kill him and end it? So ya I couldn’t kill one I don’t think. They were everywhere but couldn’t touch me. I could have gone forever. I only unlocked capella magna today. Still haven’t found the items to evolve Laurel. My build had 4 evolutions laurel and freeze. 3 of the others are also unlocked from the start.

Here is a pic hope the spoiler thing works. If not just don’t look at the pics lol

[s= title][/s]s=SPOILER

Attached Files:

sebgo likes this.
  10. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    I’m sorry I think I underexplained this. s is a substitute for the word SPOILER, I couldn’t put it literally. I don’t think nested spoilers exist, so I can’t show it literally.

11. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    I killed the real one since then, I think I pretty much reach the end game now: can get several hundred thousands gold in a run now, could farm if I wanted out but I think that’s it for me now :)

12. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    I am still going strong and loving it. I beat the end boss on Capela Magna and got the yellow book. Not sure if that’s the end boss or not. But I still have more to unlock and still having lots of fun.

BlueTrin likes this.
  13. Wall Jump Games

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    It’s one of them. You’ll see what I mean eventually. Make sure to check every stage for its relics and question marks, including challenge levels.

14. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    At some point you can pretty much AFK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Damn i still cannot pass rash boss level…

16. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Which character is the best? I am really good with clerici, she looks like a really strong one, any other I should definitely try?

17. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Did u unlock all 41 characters? You need to win with every character to unlock stages, weapons and evolutions. There is so much to unlock in this game it‘s unbelievable. This game is about finding the right strategy for each character and each stage to unlock more options that make this game really deep.

18. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    41? im only seeing first 4 characters..other characters arent available to unlock. what am i missing?

19. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    First of all you need to know the maps in each stage are huge. There are hidden things in every stage. In the beginning just follow the arrows. And use the map to go to the question marks. Each ? on the stage map is a new character. But watch out. You need to be careful once you are near the ?. The more you win in this game - the more you will unlock. I have unlocked 145 unlocks and 16 secrets so far. And with the next update there will be much more.

DeathProofNinjaX likes this.
  20. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    Gotcha..i just have 12/98 unlocks. i recently downloaded the game so it seems im still very early in the game