Universal VALKYRIE PROFILE: LENNETH (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 28, 2018.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    20 minutes? It’s more like an hour. Seriously. I thought I’d never get the actual gameplay.

But I’ve enjoyed it since....

jkluk23 likes this.
  2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You are probably right about those first 20 mins. But the intro technically continues for another 30 mins after that, even though it includes a few brief “gameplay” interludes. As I understand it, the game does save there. I could be wrong, though!

3. bluestank

bluestank New Member

Jun 7, 2018
    Male
    Not only can you not save during this first 30 minutes to an hour, but if you close out the game you have to restart from the beginning. Also, the segments with voice audio cannot be skipped through at all, so you can't just tap to skip.

Making things worse, the original game actually had a save point at about the half way point of the intro sequence (see at about 15:45 mark) that was apparently REMOVED for this mobile port! Why on earth would they do that?

4. Ostermi

Ostermi Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Hello,

I am in chapter 4 in thackus cave and I have no way to get the sluice key... the ghost always tell me the first phrase...
    Some one has an idea or a tips ??

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    For anyone that has been on this site long enough to remember, one of the things I’ve whined about the most is that this game /NEEDED/ to be on iOS. NEEDED.

Genuinely never thought I would see the day. Thank you so much square. My deepest hope (and the creator of the series’ from the interviews I’ve read regarding the subject) is that it will be recognized just enough to be able to have Square put out Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist. So much of me cannot express how much I need that in my life and how long I’ve been anticipating even the hope. This is my hope.

6. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  7. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I like it very much. Just curiosity. Why did Square Enix produce the global version official trailer in Japanese voice? It is not supported in the global version. Is it possible that Japanese voice will be supported later...?

8. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Is this full screen on an iPhone X?