Universal Valiant Force (by FunPlus)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    End game is raid and raid set gear for each class just fyi, and its a blast. You can play all the way through end game without paying a dime.

Question: update says Raid 2 should be available...buuuut...its not, can anyone shed light on this?

2. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    This game initially slipped under my radar and it really is fun.. Question.. The game is celebrating it's 'One Year' anniversary, but AppShopper shows it was released July 2017... Was July just it's U.S. release, and it was big in Asia before that?

3. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    #23 Tychaeus, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    I'm not really sure how that worked because one of my highest level guild members is lvl 97-98 and said he started playing January, but yeah officially being able to download it in NA ios app store wasn't until June or July. I believe they were out in other countries first as well, and maybe available on android before ios. Don't worry about it though, just benefit from the fact they are giving away amazing free rewards right now bc of the anniversary!

Also, just to give people an idea: I play this game more than any other....its THAT addictive and good. They just won some well known award, something like best game..was huge and they gave everyone a massive amount of the premium currency. The game is generous. Another comparison and food for thought > I got Destiny 2 for PC at the end of October....I play Valiant Force MORE...thats saying something...I've always loved Destiny.