VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Ah I'm traveling to school now! Will be on in about an hour or so!

2. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Heyya you there? Let's go!

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I can play one round then it's dinner for me. I'll be back later on after if you're free. Gimme a second!

4. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I'll add you! I have a friend

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ughhh maybe I need a break from this game. I've been sucking really bad.

The enemies lately have countered me so bad. I always end up running into a group of them and I have no way to stop them. Also I noticed on the last two matches the enemy was in a group of 3 quite often. And then in the last match they pushed into the jungle so I couldn't even farm. Sounds like a clever strategy. You'd need to get two people to push probably to get it to work. If you can keep them from entering the jungle you can keep their levels low.

Anyhow sorry about that. I tried switching to Koshka to go on a more offensive character and I did even worse :\

6. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Personally, what i do is to get those minion candies and run with the minions. Power them up with the candy and they can really do some damage even if i'm hiding in the bushes. Had 2 straight wins a while ago hehe. And well...my allies were kicking a$$ too. Re the jungle, i read in an LoL guide that often, 2 players do the jungle. A carry and a tank or support for the carry

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    That's interesting I never tried the candy. In our last match just two minutes in, the other heroes were attacking us inside the jungle. I was getting wiped. I'm starting to feel like my skills have regressed..

8. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Doesn't help that as were regularly getting killed by the really strong heroes. It's okay man it's normal to have wins and losses in MOBAs :) just pick yourself up and keep trying! I've get to try the respective infusions. They seem pretty good for their price!

It's cool mate I didn't do very well either/: kept missing the ult on my joule :(

Edit: anybody up for some games? :)

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    What's awesome about Joule is I've often seen you kill 2 heroes at once with that beam. I think me and you have to help each other out with that one. Beam works best with another person using a stun :)

Taka's biggest advantage is his speed/evasion that Joule doesn't have so I feel like for fights with Taka in it, it might be more advantageous to go for armor / health buffs? What build are you using for her? I remember one round we played where the opponent had a Godly Joule then only died once. She would barely take any damage!

Thanks though! I'll probably try and practice a bit more. I'd love it so that if you're using Joule/Taka, I'll use the reverse character. I'll have to try to buy it in the future.

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That's the though, her ultimate deals insane damage but it's so hard to land. I regularly tried to get aegis and stuff that block damage but it's not helpful that Taka can keep slowing you down with his spells /: I remember that! That joule went for health initially before going towards the damage build! When will you be able to purchase a character? :D

11. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey Law how do you get notifications to show for a thread? I can't seem to make my phone show notifications for this thread when people comment on iOS /:

12. Hawkeye67

Hawkeye67 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    #152 Hawkeye67, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    My Vainglory name is SpaceFlyer. Feel free to add me.

I am currently doing the tutorials over and over and failing (because i take too long?). No idea how to start a match yet. I wonder if the game can match me with random strangers.

Edit: My region is SEA. Not sure if that info is relevant.

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Was sleeping.. lol..

Great question, I should add that to the first post.

If you want to subscribe to this thread so you will receive EMAILS in your EMAIL inbox just click the arrow on the box literally right above the 1st post on any of the thread pages called "THREAD TOOLS". There should be a "SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD" button. After clicking it you should given options on how you want to subscribe. Generally if you want to be notified immediately you should select that option and you will receive an email every time someone posts something new on the thread before you've visited :)

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Nice to have you! Feel free to add anyone on this thread and good thinking of writing your server. Apparently it is divided this way so not everyone can play with each other.

After you finish all the tutorials (take your time!), you can practice a fake match on the first menu button or hit the big button on the same menu to play a public match.

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hello and welcome :) I've added you! My IGN is Lucidra :)

16. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Laaaaw lets go

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Aww damn sorry man you caught me just as I was going to bed. We can play later today though. I'll be free tonight in my time. Probably morning for you lol.

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    No problem man! Tell me when you're free to play and I'll fire the app up! :)

What GMT are you in? So I'll know when it's appropriate to ask for games haha, GMT+8 here!

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey! I think I'm in (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Actually to make things simpler, what country are you in? I'll put your country's clock into my clock app so I can just check what time it is for you :p

And I have a few rounds to spare right now if you're not afraid of losing lool.. sorry. I will train harder!

20. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I'm in Singapore! I keep losing track of our difference and end up not knowing whether it's morning, noon or night for you /: ah I'm busy tonight!! Have work to do! Maybe tomorrow!