VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Firing the app up now!

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So you're just practicing Taka? I thought you'd stick with Joule lol Joule is nice since she's basically a melee character with some long range attacks. The only mild disadvantage that they all start up slow which gives others a chance to dodge. She would pair well with characters that stuns. The laser is devastating if you get a direct hit. Makes saw seem puny in comparison.

3. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ah mine is finishing up installing. The download took about 7 minutes. Sorry, I'll be their soon!

4. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hmm you're right. I think I'll use Joule again, she's just waaaay too badass man. I'm ready!

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Almost finished! I hope I didn't jinx us by making you switch lol

6. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Nah it's fine I'm pretty okay with both so.. Hopefully this game will be easier

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Gah... I'm trying to figure out what went wrong there. I guess I should stay in the jungle longer. I never have that much money since I end up trying to defend people in the lane and get murdered lol.

I'll be back in a bit. I have to go grab something to eat.

My bad though.. I felt like my assists don't mean much anymore. I have to kill heroes :\ I feel like sometimes just protecting allies isn't enough.

8. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I have to go though! Play later if possible? For me I jungle till level 2, try catching someone in the lane once and if it fails I'll go back to farm! Go tanky but get some damage so you can transition into a semi carry in case the main damage dealer did terribly (ie me)

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Na you did well. I felt pretty responsible since I couldn't get a single kill. Joule's air stun is pretty damn awesome lol. And I noticed saw was no match for Taka one on one. Neither was I. His cooldowns are way too fast. Catherine has great moves but they don't recharge as fast. I'll try more jungle next time. But if you share the jungle won't you level slower since two people are using the jungle instead of one?

Yeah let's play later! Practice makes perfect!

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    It's fine! Taka is one hell of a beast to play against! The idea is that one of the junglers are hiding to ambush the opponents and hopefully net a kill while the other jungler gets all the exp! Thats a huge advantage right there :)

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You're too kind lol.

So let's say we're both in the jungle. Would it be better for both of us to ambush in the lane at the same time (better winning odds at 3v2 or 1), or should one person still be in the jungle farming?

I feel like many confrontations are decided by who has superior numbers. Skill and timing are big factors but I think 3 vs 1 usually the 3 would win lol. In the last match I noticed that they barely split up. They were mostly 3 in the lane or 3 waiting in ambush inside the jungle. In think even two were ganking the lane half the match :/

12. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Depends on whether we require stun-locking the person (meaning one stun after another, not simultaneously). We have to bunch together if we're hunting and ambushing people in the jungle. It's important that we have scout traps or flares if we're trying to ambush people so we know if they have any backup coming!

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just posting again as there's been a lot of posts since. I'm Dagon on the EU server if any of you play there.

So far I'm playing Krul in the forest all the time but may try others soon. I just enjoy him so much!

14. AKLT

AKLT Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Add me guys! Keen player looking for friendly gamers!

IGN: AKLT

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Added :)

16. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Anyone up for a game or two?

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey sorry for the late reply. You there? I missed the notification..

18. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Edsmilan here, SEA server

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You on? Says you're busy.

20. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Yeah sorry man. Yep kinda busy, i'm still at work for around 4-5 hours more but I'll try to get on