VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    That Adagio.. I can't even...

2. RomanReigns

RomanReigns Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    i was worst

3. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    No worries, practise more you'll get better. Let's try 1 more! I'll lane though Lawliet don't worry.

4. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    lucidra..till now i played with koshka.any better than her?

5. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Koshka's pretty good though, she's a hero that's easy to use to kill people with her first skill since it chases them down. If you want a support-ish hero you can try petal!

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    LOL OH GOD.

That was on me. That was my first time playing SAW and I was like.. what does this do?

And I find it hard to believe we didn't kill a SINGLE enemy. wtf. They must be that good. I've never seen that happen. Probably my worst game ever lol.

I probably should have let Taka lane. Or we both could do the lane and push it. Normally there's 1-2 people in the lane.

7. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    petal,i tried once but it was kinda hard for me to control her.what abt ringo,catherine?

8. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    they surely must be pros and experienced moba players from dota or lol

9. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Man I got rekted by that Adagio so hard, worst game so far in the history of Vainglory games /: we didn't have a stun, that's why it was so hard to catch anybody at all ;_;

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Catherine's a very hard carry, in my books anyway because I play her like one (meaning I buy weapons on her) but people (and the game itself) recommend that you buy crystal stuff on her to improve her skill damage. You can try though, she's a hero that primarily hides around the bushes at level 2 and waits to catch an unwary lane hero ;) my personal favourite

Edit: Not much to say on Ringo though he's a balanced hero, but I don't really like the play style so I typically don't touch him :p sorry!

11. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    catherine or ringo?

12. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    lol but im not one that hide..so,i might have to rush with catherine haha

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ringo is a ranged lane guy. Catherine I generally would use her to backup teammates/ambush/tank. They're pretty different.

And I looked at the opponent's Catherine build and he spent on health and armor upgrades. Most expensive item was +700 health and an activate barrier to block damage from allies. I never tried that one but maybe I should. Maybe that's why we could barely kill them because she was buffing up and protecting her teammates.

14. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    how abt glaive?
    edit: seems im better off with koshka

15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Go into practice and try all of the heroes out. :) It'll be easier that way. Well the ones you can use. Some of them aren't available for free play

16. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Interesting choices though, never tried that style of Catherine, might have to try that next time :p which might be difficult because she's soooooo fun to play primarily as a carry. I couldn't touch that damned Adagio ugh.

17. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    im off for awhile guys..need to have lunch.see you all later.lawliet and lucidra,you both are awesome :)

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    All the best bro, I love Catherine. She's a greaaaat hero /biased/ don't misuse her :D See you another time man I've gotta take off! Play soon man :)

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Haha so far she's my favorite as well. Half do to fun playing her the other half due to her character design. She just looks really cool :)

I'll try out her new build next time we play.

20. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Anybody up for some games now? :)