VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    500 is decent but the top tier items you need to survive are probably going to be pretty expensive. And by that point, you'd have lost at least 2 turrets.

2. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey Roman I guess we'll try again some other time? :\ Sorry man

3. RomanReigns

RomanReigns Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    wait..im fixing

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I was gonna say.. awesome game! But then I saw their Taka left so it was 3v2 lol. No wonder we dominated so quickly..

5. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    That's true though, the kraken only hits turrets and not heroes even if you get in its way /: That last game was pretty easy dang.

6. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Yup! Only 3 v 2 /: they got dominated pretty early. I see that you're getting the hang of Catherine though, which is good :D

7. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    seems to be fixed..anyone on?

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    It felt good dominating but now I feel bad. Those 2 other people stayed and played. If I were them, I'd just hit surrender. 3v2 is really imbalanced.

And look at your stats! You did great as Taka. I noticed you and our teammate pulled through when the signals were showing up. We managed to pick off the other team rather easily.

I'm actually really enjoying how easy the signals are to use. Tell people where the enemy is and where to go is very helpful.

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry Roman, 6AM here. Maybe tomorrow? Lucidra might be able to play with you. He's a pro :)

Ahh seriously guys, probably the most fun I've had online gaming on my iOS. I would have said monster hunter but that thing has the most horrible matchmaking known to man.

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Communicating is essential to a MOBA so I always look at my teammate's signals :D It's possible to win 2 v 3 though I've won using Catherine with a Saw as a teammate!

Getting the hang of Taka now heh. Pretty awesome hero! I'd prefer a customisable signal though, its tough telling someone to go somewhere. I feel like a drawing line is needed /: either that or I'm too used to DotA heh.

11. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    ohh,its 2pm here in uk.lucidra,im on

12. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    How bout one more with Roman? :p

It's the smoothest online gameplay I've had on iOS man it feels great :D

13. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    It says you're busy tho Roman

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    If you won 2v3 you must be damn good. I don't even think you can take the Kraken unless you have the best equipment with 2 people.

Yeah a drawing line would be helpful but when I see the green pointer I can figure out what's going on pretty easily. And with GOOD teammates, like our last 2 games, we can roll pretty easily. I still remember that horrible Ringo that stayed in the Lane the entire game -_- The last two games had stellar Ringos. They backed us up really well.

15. RomanReigns

Aug 28, 2014
    come on lawliet..one with me after all my net's fixed.i might not be pro unlike you all but im real deal :D

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Haha okay I can try one more. I wanted to leave on a good note :( :( LOL If we lose I'm going to be sad.

17. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Just well farmed :p Wasn't that hard to take him down though!

Seems a little too difficult to implement though. Yup! Good teamwork = Easy win!

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Wait, do we need a ranged hero??

19. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I'll try my best man! Um guys I'm going to lane Taka. Pick what you want

20. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Go Catherine it's fine! Taka can handle lane :)