VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
  2. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Just got moved from SEA to NA server and need a few reliable people to play with in friends list. I usually play Koshka, but trying to learn Ringo and Catherine. IGN: Barak

3. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Hey guys i uust changed my VainGlory account. Pls add me back: SlighMD

4. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    Europe

currently in Europe looking for groups to play with, will be back in the US January 3. MrWood is my handle.

5. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    Anyone down to party it up?

6. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Someone should make a TA Guild to help people match up... just not me =)

There is no in-game ability to do this yet, but it would be nice if someone could keep track of people's game times, current rank, favored characters, etc.

IGN: Barak. I am currently ranked "The Hotness" and normally play Koshka jungling or Skaarf for laning/area control (and early game harassment). I plan on learning Ardan as soon as he is released so I have a support/tank (never wanted to learn Catherine). I'm not great, but I understand roles and general item builds. I made it this far in solo queue, but wouldn't mind a team that worked together from the start, on occasion. I don't plan on using Skype or any voice communication though. Pings are good enough at this level.

7. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
  8. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I play a lot of Heroes of the Storm, and because of that, was really hesitant on trying may mobile MOBAs. I finally decided to give this a try out of boredom as well as Champions or whatever that 5 minute one is (it's alright...)

However, this game captures the spirit in a nice little miniature fashion. I'm in love. Wish they would add a couple more maps with newer objectives but I'm positive that is on its way. It so far seemingly has nice balance, nice varied roster of heroes, people still need to know their roles, and it's really fun.

WTB Vainglory friends. Booch138 in game :3

9. namestolen

namestolen Member

Feb 13, 2016
    Male
    Reviews Editor for 148Apps
    Not sure how many people are checking up on this anymore, but I'm looking to some people to play with. IGN: namestolen

I main Catherine usually. I'm not too great with any other hero yet.

10. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Join the TouchArcade Guild :) We need to weed out some long-time inactives and get more active folks.

Just Find Friend in the game, add someone in the guild (I'm "Adams_Immersive" case-sensitive), then keep checking until they appear in your Friends list. Once they do (they have to accept the request), tap their name and tap the "banner" icon to join their guild. No approval needed.

Then when you play, look for guild-mates showing green (available) and gather a match! Even a game with just one other guild member counts toward seasonal guild rewards.

I need more people to play with, myself—I'm most likely to be on late evening, US Eastern time. Look me up, wether you join the guild or not!