VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    I'm ready! If you guys wna go

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    lol I think EP left his message then ran away...

3. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    ep why รถ :(

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Well I guess we'll start?

5. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Let's go!

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry I suck so bad :(

Great game though.. we really came back in there! I thought we were done for when that stupid teammate decided to do his "trick" to stay alive. Which means staying near the turret for 90% of the match. I've never seen someone stick to a turret so closely in any game. He'd just hang back there the entire time, didn't even know how to kite. Only at the end of the match was he actually doing teamwork. On the beginning he was just letting that Petal maul us. That Petal was good early/mid since she hit 12 before any of us. However once we hit late game she was outmatched. I do like how we've had a lot of comeback wins.

Hell the first game pissed me off since me and you held down that game for nearly 30 minutes on 2v3. However those are hard to win since there's always one guy unaccounted for that can be disrupting the mines. I think we did pretty good staying alive that long :)

7. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    No sweat we all have our days :) but you were fine!

Yeah that Petal couldn't abuse her level advantage much, we managed to regain farm and kill them enough to become well farmed. I managed to rekt the Petal and Glaive hurhur :3 Comeback wins feel the best, I get a sense of satisfaction killing them after they've bullied me thoroughly early ):

That first game was terrible, I was well farmed but without 1 guy we aren't going to be able to do anything much if the both of us die. Yeah I agree! At least we put up a good fight :p

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Demmet. Why do i keep missing you guys. -_-

9. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Enable notifications!! So you'll know when we post and when we're playing! I don't mind if you guys wna create a chat on any communication platform also though :)

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I have Line messenger. Do you guys use line? I think you guys are in Asia right? It should be popular there..

11. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I have LINE and Whatsapp! Depends on your preferences :)

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I actually only use line and KaoKaoTalk. I'm pretty Asian lol. Message me your line ID?

13. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Done! Now we just have to wait for EP :3

14. Hawkeye67

Hawkeye67 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Since you guys have Line, are either of you in the Official forum SEA Line group? Is it useful and worth getting into?

15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry I wouldn't know since I haven't joined that. And I'm not really a hardcore player. Lucidra is nice enough to let me drop in and out whenever I'm free :) maybe I'd get into it more if i got paid for it!

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry man... I don't know what's up. The game froze up every 10 seconds (if you noticed I probably stood still a lot). Then it finally froze me in battle after a respawn. Sigh this is the worst connection I've ever had. I don't know why it's like this.

It was so bad that I'd walk somewhere then the game would teleport me backwards every few seconds and then I'd magically die :| In my defense, my stats were near identical to Petal despite me barely being able to do anything lol.

Sorry man :\ I have no idea what's up with the connection.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Anyone up for a game? I'll be standing by in the ingame lobby for an hour while im typing something on the computer. Send me an invite and we could play :)

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Dyou have LINE or any other forums of communication? I've been talking to Law on LINE for games so it'll be easier if you can share your contact w us and we can get together and play through that instead!

19. Roadblocked

Roadblocked Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Roadblocked -- please add me!

20. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Will add u when I get back from class ^ can't play vain glory in college :)