VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Possible /: I got raped pretty quickly against the glaive. I don't think the Petal was very useful /:

Oh alright no problem tell me when you're ready! :)

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I have time for a round right now!

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Anyone wanna play? :)

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I can play a round now. Though I've been on a suck steak lately... Lol

5. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Ah I'll play later! I'm out! Sorry guys #

6. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    Thought I share a Taka montage I made a few days ago.
    Enjoy!~~

7. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Great video! :) nice to see that people are doing gameplay/kills videos already! On a side note, anybody wna play?:D

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
  9. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Let's go! Firing up my app!

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Nice job! Of course Taka would finish the stealthy job. The other players are probably like pulling their hair out by now.

I did like that bum rush, suicide job we did at the end. After you went out, me and the SAW destroyed 3 turrets and half the vain. I saw you were telling us to hit the vain, good idea. We were going to die anyways lol.

12. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    They were gna lose anyway their vain was like at half?? I liked the ending when I managed to 1 v 3 and then yall came to finish the job! although it was stupid for me to rush the tower even tho I was hitting 700 per hit because of breaking point!

Yeah I figured if you guys were gna die might as well try to take em down while you're at it!

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Lol i saw you rush the turret! I was like omg he's lost it! I went to back you up to try and take the hits but i think you weren't able to get out of range in time :/ i actually always buy group healing at level 11-12 so sometimes you might notice your health go up while I stand near you. I probably should have activated it earlier.. Nonetheless i think your risk helped us win since we destroyed 3 turrets after that! The enemy spawn time was just too long to save them.

And jeez how did you hit so hard?? At the end i saw you kill the guy guarding the vain in three hits. One hit took over half his health (critical?). You're so good!

14. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    #354 DrNub, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I didn't wna waste my armour shredding stacks /: I thought I could get the turret before it got me /: I've noticed! I get that item sometimes too! I saw you guys push in and I thought it was a good trade on my part!

Hmm breaking point (armour shred increases per hit) + high damage and attack speed! I had lifesteal as well so they couldn't even fight me 3 v 1 :) so I knew I could go in and fight all of them without worry!

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh nice build! Do you think that would work for Joule? I've just been going for crystal energy buffs+cooldowns, health regen, life steal, and sprint shoes. I usually don't have much money for anything else. Occasionally I'll get a faster attack weapon but since I don't kill a lot I usually don't have a lot to spend :\

17. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I always grab frostburn on joule first! The slow from crystal abilities syncs very well with your skill 2 followed by skill 1! Then I usually go aftershock/crucible/the healing fountain thing! I don't buy weapon for my joule because half of the time you're using your 2nd skill to damage anyway! Eve of harvest is a good pick also! And of course pick up a clockwork along the way :)

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You guys gon play still?

Im available right now. ;)

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh nice tips Lucidra! I'll try that out. I'm free for a game. I wonder if Lucidra is there. I don't think all three of us have played a game together yet? :/

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    You wanna play a round EP? Otherwise I'll go start watching a TV I was about to turn on :)