VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Ringo is much faster than SAW, SAW imo only hits harder. And one of his skills makes him pretty immobile for a while. However I've only used SAW once and Ringo never lol. Those are my impressions just on watching them.

Maybe the Koshka thought the tank had the lowest health? That's the only time I'd hit the tank first is if they're the easiest to kill. I screencapped our kill count. Probably the biggest differential I've seen.

29 v 12 lol. They were still good enough to destroy most of our turrets without a Kraken! Does Adagio have a skill that buffs minions? Or maybe they're using minion candies.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    All i know is that adagio buffs heros, one which also gives a fire aura of sorts that deals damage around the buffed hero.

3. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I hope all 3 of us can get together and play sometime. It'll be fun. Win or lose, I love chatting about it after the game and share awesome moments and strategies.

4. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    If you guys are free lets go for a match now! Excited to play w EP too :)

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #285 L.Lawliet, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    I'll be free in a bit later on. Just got my dinner lol. We did great last round! Here are the stats :

[​IMG]

6. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Wow you guys got so much farm! I'm gna have to up my game to keep up with you guys :) Seems like EP is pretty good too! It'll be perfect if 3 of us could play together!

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    He's good. I got lucky. Lol. Though I was hoping for zero deaths. Maybe next time!

I think a big key was pushing them out of the jungle early and taking their monsters. I mainly go for it if I see two enemies in the lane. Means one person is alone in the jungle. I think 2v2 really is too risky but 2v1 is pretty good if we work together :)

8. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Nah you guys probably played well in a team! Haha it's tough to get 0 deaths at the end because everyone hits so hard at the end /: Heh I'll be free so anytime you guys wna play just hit me up :)

Yeah we always go for that tactic and it always works so well if do it properly!

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Okay! I'm free for a couple. I'm guessing ep is busy so it'll probably be just us two.

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Okay let's go!

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #291 Exact-Psience, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Heyo... Just woke up. LOL.

EDIT: im good for one game. I'll be in the lobby :)

12. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Dude what the heck my game crashed and now I can't join it back?!

13. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey EP stay there! Law's probably gna be done soon

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ah... That explains why Law's status is playing and your is available, but went offline a few seconds. :D

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah man my game crashed /: We were just gna have a good turn around then the game crashed when I picked up frostburn on my Taka..

16. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Maaaan Law I'm so sorry

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    GAH GRRR. Freakin stupid Petal. Even without you we were winning and then she wouldn't attack the Kraken. I was waiting for her to come down and she wouldn't even when 2 enemies were out. That's the best time. Then we lost. There's only a small window of opportunity especially when there's 2v3. I think we could have won but that petal was terrible. Hell on the beginning all 3 enemies were in the jungle while Petal wouldn't leave the lane. I hate it when people don't bother backing up their teammates.

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah I know that Petal was terrible /: I'm sorry to have left you there alone ;_; we took out the Kraken in record time man.. should've been our victory. On a side note we have EP now so let's go! This game should be easier :)

19. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sorry guys have to go. Forgot had to send laundry to the cleaners, and my wife is asking if we could eat out tonight. :)

I'll be available later though so we'll pick up from there!

20. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Sure man sorry you had to wait for nothing! I think Law's busy too so I guess we'll play later! I'm free till probably like, 8 hours later so no problems there :)