VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
  2. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Damn that was rough. They had two of the same units as us but they had better control of the map.

They used the same strategy I was using on our last two wins. Pushing them out of the jungle stunts their level growth. We almost had them at first but when we split up that's when it ended. I was trying to tell you to stay in their area to ambush them because I knew they'd come back. I had a bunch of them on a sliver of health on the beginning but I got double teamed. I think the only way to push the jungle is if two team members stay together the entire time. I noticed this team rolled around in packs of 3 mid game onwards so they were pretty unstoppable since they had a level advantage and it was often 3v2

3. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah that was my bad! They were always together and I played pretty terribly. Anyway lets go again! I'm still playing!

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #244 L.Lawliet, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    LOL on the contrary you were the best person on the team :D

I want to get good with pushing them out of the jungle. It seems pretty effective.

==

Most recent game had the worst Taka ever. Ignored all our summons. Hell a guy had a sliver of health IN our jungle area, was standing right next to the miner on the bottom end (Taka was at the miner), I pointed it out and that freakin Taka ignored it. When I got there I saw the enemy teleported.

He also ignored the Kraken and when we had team battles.

5. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Pretty sure that if one person does badly in the game the whole game kinda screws up ;_;

YEAH THAT TAKA WAS IRRITATING. He didn't do a thing man /:

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Dude.. I didn't think I was bad the last game but then I looked at the score, I was indeed the the worst one. 0 kills, 7 deaths. lol.

Though in my defense I kept protecting the Koshka. She kept drawing all the enemies and then either you or her were signalling to attack, she was there alone, I come in, she runs away. I got bombarded by 3v1. Happened at least 3 times. Koshka was freakin setting me up for ambushes while I was her distraction..

I think we need a Taka on the team to tip the odds in our favor. I feel like his presence on the field increases our chance to win rate. Yes I'm saying he's REALLY GOOD. :eek:

7. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Don't think it was your fault though. The Koshka was terrible and she kept going for 1 v 3 fights. Petal can't do anything without items man. I think that Taka should always be a staple in a team because he's SUCH a good hero ☺️

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks for the support! Brofist!

Yeah i kept coming to bail her out and got killed doing so since she can flee and i can't. So I'm a punching bag once she runs..

Yeah that Taka.. I wonder if he'll get nerfed again. Or maybe you're just really good at using him ;) i think his staple moves are that crazy twirl (don't know the name) that has a great reach / damage and he can chase down fleeing enemies and kill them quickly. Also in 1v1 he has good healing potential so he always has an edge.

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    [​IMG]

^ Me after every loss.

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Have time for a game? So pissed. We were winning. I had 11 assists. The enemy has 2 turrets left. Then suddenly someone on my team wants to surrender. Wtf.

I check the map a couple minutes later and one guy checks out. Just sits there at the spawn. After five more minutes of trying to fight back my remaining teammate asks to surrender. What an asshole. Guys user name has NEWBIE in it wtf.

11. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That explains it. What the hell though that's terrible man. I feel sorry for you. If you're free now I'm free for a game or two!!

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah lets do 1 or 2. I want at least 1 win a day. I'm sure you're working on your bonus too right? :)

I still don't know why someone would quit playing as we're about to win. Maybe he's angry at something earlier in the game? I know he wanted Joule but I took her. Switched to Taka and then changed again to a ranged character.

13. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Firin' up my app now! Yeah I want the bonus! karma level currently sitting at level 7 and I want it to go even higher :)

Ah if that's so usually I'll just let it time out and look for another game :p I won't ruin it

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I like when I'm Joule and you're Taka. If either is taken I go for Catherine. It seems to have worked well..

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That always seems to be our usual setup :) I've always got Petal as a backup though if we ever need a ranged :) Oh god Adagio is gna be hard if he's a good player

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh mah gawd

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Damn we were near even matched despite them statistically being better. We just pushed harder in the end. That last spurt was great though. I thought we were going to lose! That's probably the closest game I've ever had. We only had 1 turret left.

I think the enemy made a costly mistake when they tried to push to our last turret and they had no minions to guard them. You killed 2 right inside our base and that spawn time at the end is crazy long.

After a long stalemate the Kraken was the answer. Funny all we did was keep them occupied at the end and the Kraken sweeped up the Vain.

Btw, Catherine's ult is devastating. She actually used it really well. Stopped me like 5 times this match.

Great job again Lucidra! Carrying the team :) I can always count on you to get those hard kills and fleeing enemies.

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That was a great game! So many push and pulls at the end, at one point I wasn't even sure if we were winning or losing! I nearly wanted to run all the way to their base to hit the vain while they were occupied with ours though. Thank god I didn't do that. Yeah that was their main mistake towards the end, could've gotten the Catherine too but my skills weren't up yet ;_;

We unleashed the kraken like thrice this game, probably the most I've seen in a game heh. But it was great fun, I tried going for an unconventional build and it seems to work pretty well. Yeah I think the opponent team's Catherine was pretty good, she killed me with her ult while I was invisible /: not cool.

Props to you too man I think we make a pretty good team! We just need 1 last friend /:

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah that game had me on the edge of my seat. When our 2nd to last turret was destroyed I thought that was going to be game. However our teammate worked with us well. He really followed the group and wasn't a "solo" guy like we've had a bunch of times.

I definitely need more practice on Catherine's Ult. I guess they put some into crystal power because it seemed to do a lot of damage compared to when I use her. Mine is just for support but I guess their build is a bit different.

Yeah awesome team! I like how we can play casually but still have fun. One more would be good but I guess they'd have to come on around the same times and this thread has been like a desert. Weird, I feel like we have this entire thread to ourselves... :rolleyes:

20. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Definitely one of the better games I've had with a good cooperating 3rd teammate!! Should've added him at the end damn /:

I realized something!! Eve of harvest is an excellent item on Catherine as her first third tier item! It gives crystal lifesteal, which is what her shield deals. So basically you run into opponents and you get healed based on the damage you deal! So you're getting hit while healing too. Really neat :) and a frostburn afterwards to slow enemies and make sure they'll never be able to outrun you and your fearsome shield :p

I'm surprised very little people are picking this up! Easily the best MOBA I've played on iOS :) indeed we do!