VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. DrNub

DrNub Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2010
    The Great White North
    Reason why I don't play with PUGs, decided to stick with my pals or co-workers :) been going good ever since.

2. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah it was!! I'm free now!

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Okay I'm on!

4. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey man I gotta go! Great Joule on the second game! I see you're getting used to the girl and her machine already huh:) at least we managed to avenge ourselves after the thrashing we got in the first round /: play soon!

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great game! You're getting really good. You K/D is crazy lately. That last round is probably the best K/D ratio I've ever had. I was actually able to hit level 11. I on average hit 8-10 end game. Probably because I was actually able to kill people this time. I made good use of hiding in the bushes then jump stunning. LOL. It was so fun.

I realize Taka is ridiculously fast. I can never outrun him if I'm fleeing.

See you soon!

6. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    not great, but getting used to Koshka. Add me if you would like: Barak

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Probably should post which server you're on too!

8. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    That was probably one of the most fun I've had as Catherine! Tried a hybrid of crystal and weapon and I think it suits her the best :) you're getting better too! Your stun saved me a couple of times and helped turn the tides :') overall a great game man!

I think you didn't manage to understand why I was pinging you during the first game though. I wanted to tell you to use your electric beam to hit both the neutrals! It makes for faster farming.

Yeah Taka gains speed when he attacks you because of the passive and it makes him very difficult to outrun! Try using Joule's jump to leap across terrain to escape :)

9. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah probably was in my top 3 games. All of my favorite games had you in them lol.

Glad to see the stun helped. I think I stun killed two people just by jumping on them out of the bush haha. I noticed I have to be more patient with that since enemies will run when they see they circle. I have to find people engaged in battle or using their special moves.

Yeah I kept forgetting to use the stun to run. I keep using it to stun who's actively attacking me but that's a bad idea since 2v1 they'll kill me a LOT faster than I could hope to run. I have to think quicker.

Catherine I've also been testing out different builds. I read online if you're in the jungle you should invest in more mines so you can plant them all over the bushes. They'll alert you when enemies are nearby. So I've been doing that. Also I've been buying more flares, they're pretty handy. Do you know if flares reveal for everyone playing or just for me? Does it help my teammates or do I need to tell the teammates where the enemies are?

10. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I'm honored! So do mine :)

I noticed! You've managed to hit 2 people which I've never done before /: I thought that enemies can't see Joule's landing circle? Not sure though!

When I'm running I just press the sprint on boots and then find a cliff to jump over! :) I haven't been buying those though, I usually just go exploring their jungle myself :p I've found that in mid game, the 500 gold infusions are really useful. They up damage and stats by quite a far but for 5 minutes which can really turn the tides in a fight! I'm not sure about flares though! Never seen anyone activate it yet :(

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh hmm... Well I know when they use it on its when we have the glowing red on our heads. Have you used flares before? I think they're pretty useful and necessary for chasing down Taka when he flees.

I think the last match had fairly even opponents but they grouped together often which made stunning easier. I did miss quite a few times but I totally spammed it :)

Yeah i can't tell whether I should invest in speed or not. I usually buy at least one because I'm so slow lol

12. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Never before! /: I usually just chase the direction I think he's most likely to run in!

Heh Joule is perfect for disrupting groups of enemies because of that AOE stun.

What speed do you mean?

13. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh I meant speed as the sprint shoes, etc. Those things. Joule is particularly slow..

LOL I always chase Taka and 90% go the wrong route. I'll think they're being clever and reverse course or take some weird route, but they never do :(

Time for a couple rounds?

14. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I always go for the contract then buy boots immediately after! :) mobility is important in the MOBA.

I usually chase the most direct route I think they'll take!

I'm not free yet /: probably will be in 4 hours tho!!

15. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh no worries! Later then!

Do you keep the boots the whole match or just for the beginning and mid?

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Decided to play one round and had another player play half a game and while we're winning he decides to sit at base after death and never move. Awesome. Is this the new trend now?

17. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    this is sooo annoying. I played 3 matches yesterday and in every game 1 players just stays at the base... there is no chance to win -.- guess they just want to collect karma

18. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    this game is kinda unfair though , unlike dota , all heroes are equally balance , , whats the point of playing this op mmo where skill is not needed ? when is super evil megacorp going to fix this ?

19. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    That's quite possible. I guess if you level it up enough it'll make a difference. Right now it only gives me like 7 a game IF i win. Thats pretty negligible.

20. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    what do u mean ? i think the heroes are balanced.. i got beaten by every hero and i beat every hero since release