Universal Vainglory - (by Super Evil Megacorp)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 2, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Yup! Did it with Ed :) It match makes really easily.

Xexist. Do it! Then play with us!

2. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry Lucidra.. I'm still learning :\ I probably need to find a stable build instead of looking all over the shop to see what looks good.

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Where all is it released currently?

Probably wont be tonight. Updating my ipad tonight. (getting all kinda weird bugs etc with games, so going to do a fresh restore)

4. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Hey it's all cool man you can experiment with a couple of builds! No definite build for Koshka and Catherine as far as I can see. No worries man I didn't do very well for the 2nd game either /: didn't gank them well enough! Great game though!

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks for all your help :) i could tell you knew what you were doing.

I honestly think that second game was decided mostly by one character (that ninja). The person was using the most expensive character. He either played MANY MANY games or paid a lot for it. Looking at the guy's skills, the guy is a beast. Great attacks and moves that allow you to escape. I think that guy killed me a half dozen times :/ I've never fought against one before.

We shall play again some other time! I really want to buy the mech though. Only when it's out in the US I'll spend any money.

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry I don't remember the entire list but I usually grab all my games from New Zealand lol. Add me when you get it! No worries :)

7. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah man he had a Taka, never encountered one and didn't know it's skill either but it cut through me like butter :( by the way it's better to have 2 junglers and 1 ranged lane hero so it's more balanced!

Yea play soon man I play almost every day! I got it off Singapore so I think it's pretty safe to buy :p

8. Rmanluther

Rmanluther Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    How does it play on an iPad 3?

9. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Lawliet and Lucidra, i will add you (name Ramza4) though i don't know about our timezones if we can have matches at the same time, but we can try :) I'm pretty comfortable with Catherine, Koshka (my favorite) and Ringo so we can play as a team sometime!

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #110 L.Lawliet, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Lol well that completely works out. I need to get comfortable with a ranged attacker too. I noticed that SAW is actually really popular online.

It works out really well if you have a team because you don't need to fight over picking players. And we all seem to like the same group of characters too :)

I'm in PST right now. I'm guessing we should make a thread in the "add code" section of the site so we can chat freely when we play. I do that for MHFU to get notifications when people post to play.

PS. Did someone take the name Ramza? :\

11. dranyel

dranyel New Member

Sep 8, 2009
  12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Confirmed. Game is more fun with friends.

Thanks Ramza! And Lucidra for earlier. We need to get together sometime.

13. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    #113 ramzarules, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Yeap, especially if Lucidra wants to lane, we can have great matches! I can do lane with ranged, but im more the melee type :)

Edit: btw, can anyone answer my question about the servers? when it's released to EU, will i still use the NZ servers with my NZ account, or will it automatically switch to EU servers because they are closer to me?

14. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I can play any ranged and melee roles # I really love Catherine though. I'm in Singapore but I'm pretty much awake most of the time so do hit me up if you wna play! Having an organized team sounds good, makes coordinating a lot easier!

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Sure I can pick up a ranged hero or two and learn them :) alternatively if you trust my Catherine enough you can throw me to the lane haha

16. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
  17. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    So this is out in Oz for iPhones. Lol am I just heaps late on the news!? Didn't know it was out for phones yet.

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    In my bias I THINK ranged is the easiest to pick up only because they can retreat to the turrets and still hit from a good distance. A real pain for melee fighters who have to chase them around.

I honestly haven't tried any yet but I guess we all should give one a go. I think it's nice if we 3 make a team, we all are familiar with the same characters so it's easy to swap if necessary. I suppose we only lack ranged experience :eek:

19. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    How MOBA newbie friendly is this? I've never been able to get into LOL or DOTA because of how overwhelming they are as a new player. Plus, the toxic communities really make it hard too.

I'd love to play a MOBA one day though. Wonder how accessible this one is for those of you that have played.

20. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    It's very friendly to newbies. I'm a newbie myself and it's still easy to learn and pickup