Universal Vainglory - (by Super Evil Megacorp)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 2, 2014.

1. appusan

appusan Active Member

Jul 19, 2014
  2. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
  3. Mhunt190

Mhunt190 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    USA
    Supports metal device's only. a7,A8,A8X processor and up.

4. chubbypillow

chubbypillow Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    NY
  5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  6. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    Is this out in the U.S. yet? For iPhone?

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I don't think it's out in the US yet.

Anyone playing from TA, feel free to add me. My username in game is " GodKing "

I'm actually pretty new but I'd love to play with some people I know from here. It'd be fun!

8. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #68 Edmilan, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    I'll add you man, add me too: Edsmilan Wish i could change my name there lol
    One problem i had was that i got dc twice in a row,then in the 3rd game, it froze. And now i'm marked as a deserter WTF

9. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    I really want to like this game, but it seems like the same thing. I've yet to try online, but in playing the solo games I had a timer that i set and when it went off it completely shut the game down and made me start all over, I'm sure any type of notification would do this, but Timers are the only thing I have set up that show on screen as alerts.

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Gotchu!

Weird how come you can't change your name? Maybe log out, use a completely new email, and pick a new name. It actually might be better to do it now. Once it hits true global, all the names will be picked. It's a great game, and should get a decent sized community so who knows what will happen. Better be safe and take a name you like now.

All my favorite names were already taken but oddly no one took GodKing lol. But now I sound like I'm supposed to be amazing (yet I've never even played LoL before..).

11. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    No timers in multiplayer games. It's just like the desktop mobas.

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey Ed let me know when you're free to try the game out. Just to let you know I'm a complete noob lol. But it's really fun. I just wish I was better. I have 1 win and 1 loss now. I'm glad they only show wins and not losses.

13. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Sure i'm free right now for around 30mins

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm starting up the game. I guess I'll try to make a lobby?

15. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    GG! Also my 2nd victory lol

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great job Ed! Nice first game :) I think we did rather well?

Apparently I'm still last place.. I think I have trouble with killing blows and keep getting assists which puts me behind. I like Catherine but I haven't found a good build for her.

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Btw do you know what energy is? I noticed some items say they increase you max energy etc but then I don't see where your energy is in the game. All I see is the skill countdown timer. So I can't tell if those items are useful or not.

18. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #78 Edmilan, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    That cat girl for me, Koshka i think. I like that burst damage of hers even if she's fragile. But if they add a character with bows and boobs, I'll be picking that one instead lol

Re energy...Yeah same here, no idea about energy since I don't see any energy meter or number on screen. I just notice that some of the special moves that can't be used would sometimes have a lightning icon on them which is probably a lack of this energy I think but i'm not sure

19. Edmilan

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    If anyone else wants to play with TA people, add me Edsmilan. It's always great to play with fellow TA forum members

20. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    I've also started playing this, and to answer your questions: go to Market, when you tap on a character on the right side after the skills, there is an icon that takes you to the site vaingloryfire, where you can find info and builds and item descriptions. I found nice build for Koshka, Ringo and Catherine, am not looking into the others because they are too expensive to buy yet.