Utimate Facebook App - FREE PROMO CODES

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by iphoneapps360, Oct 16, 2010.

1. iphoneapps360

iphoneapps360 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Advance facebook client for iPhone/iPod-Touch
    Quickly Upload Videos and Photos to Facebook directly from iPhone. Share photos and videos with friends and family on facebook. Geotag your photos on-the-go to automatically capture location data as you shoot. Capture the perfect moments on your iPhone's camera and instantly share with your friends on Facebook. Make black & white portraits out of color photos. * DoodlePro - a fun app for drawing with fingers and Face Detection. * Birthday reminder - tracks upcoming birthdays of your friends on Facebook. You can even send Virtual Gifts to your friends. * Finding friends Nearby * Check Friends who are online.

*Download from iTunes:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook-video-photo-uploader/id349427597?mt=8

FREE PROMO CODES
    NMFYTERTKFE7
    6LMAJAA39M97
    TYME9AM3FMEY
    WNW49AFNMEX9
    F37XFR4HEF94

JRPEX7MLYJP9
    93HMTMT6NWNK
    EKRX4KKXE7E4
    R7MYMTXNX734
    9ERFNRMRJXET

3REK4Y9P3XXF
    XJ4ALRMKEPN3
    WMRFY46RR6YN
    HAF7FHM7PHFT
    EHRT7ER9MKYH

ENRE74K39M4L
    ME7FYKH9FNXF

2. brunodelfrate

brunodelfrate Member

Jun 7, 2009
    I have used the last code of the list, thank you very much! :)
    Unfortunately, IMHO the app is still a bit bugged. Here's what happened to my 3GS iPhone, which is *not* jailbroken:
    * the "Settings" icon doesn't do anything;
    * the DoodlePro function doesn't upload anything (I click "upload", I get a "Connect to facebook" window which gets blank a few seconds later and then... nothing);
    * If location services are switched off, "My location" just shows a light blue box with a pin in the center, and a box with "(null),(null),(null)" on the top of it. Perhaps a more explicative message would be better... ;
    * I have applied a B&W effect to a photo and uploaded it, but only the original (colourful) photo was uploaded. Also, upload was extremely slow even on wi-fi... :(

Also, the newsfeed only shows the first 2 lines of each post, but you cannot read the full posts! :( And the selection of "virtual gifts" is quite limited (come on, only 12 pictures? :( )

The app has surely got some great potential, but (IMHO) still needs some more work.