Urban crime by gameloft

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sodsoulja1222, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbom

Kbom Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    After the description I got earlier I don't either, exept for dragonvale, that would be freemium right?

2. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    fremium freemium freemium, away with that shit.
    I dont keep handing over money to play a game. freemium is like a monthly subscription.

just keep it the way it is. If you want to make more money increase your games by a dollar gameloft.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Yes, but imagine playing an adventure game filled with iAPs that you have to buy to move on, or better yet, iAPs recharge your "energy" just so you can play on or gain more experience like in Let's Golf 3 or Eliminate.

4. Bertman

Bertman Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I really think they should make a Freemium version and paid version. I don't know how much extra effort that would take but that way everyone is happy. It sounds like a good way to make money to me. I could be very wrong though...

5. Kbom

Kbom Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Yeah that sound horrible, bad idea, bad idea. As I wrote I don't like that idea at all, it would ruin the game completely

Though you could make REALLY short storryline and still make the game last for hours haha.....:p....ok ok, that wasn't really funny.

Fun aside, I think they should think twice about making it a freemium, it would really destroy the game, and I would keep my hands of it if they deside it's a freemium, a huge mistake!!!!

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    oh gawd nightmares

but i guess whoever invented it thinks they're a genius

7. Kbom

Kbom Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Haha, 10 points for that comment.

8. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    If they keep doing freemium content, you'd have to imagine something's working. I don't know if everyone is ignorant with their money.. (although if you look at the amount of people who bought the last two cod games it might look that way)

9. 4004

4004 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Belarus
    I think the thread should be closed or moved cause it's turned into a freemium games discussion thread

10. mobilegame08

mobilegame08 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION GAME ! NEW FREEPREMIUM GAME COMING SOON !!!

Earn more than money, more than fame, more than power… earn RESPECT!
    Enter the streets of Crime in the 1st full-3D crime simulation for free on iOS and become a true gangster.
    Discover an endless variety of missions that will take you through each district of this huge city! Use anything at your disposal from weapons, cars and more to dominate the city. It’s time to lay down the law for your rival gangs and reign over the city!

Dominate other gangs and reign over the streets in your gang’s name.
    Take over 2 vast territories controlled by rival gangs.
    Free-roaming gameplay merged with an endless variety of missions from chases to assassinations.
    Defeat rival gang members with a huge arsenal including Grenades, Flame Throwers and more.
    Choose your gang and develop your character to rule it ruthlessly.
    Gain XP to unlock new levels and skills and to purchase the best equipment.

11. Nicoipad

Nicoipad Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Is this Gameloft's way of continuing the Gangstar series after Rio?

12. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Lol, gangster assassins creed

13. Nicoipad

Aug 28, 2010
    The icon shows a girl holding a gun with the city behind her. The same style as all the Gangstar games.

14. mobilegame08

Oct 17, 2011
    gameloft remake first gangstar java [gangstar crime city]???
    header game...

[​IMG]

original java header

[​IMG]

15. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I'm a bit bored of the new releases of GL. IMHO they end up being "more of the same". I'm currently enjoying much more Junk Jack than any new GL release. Nonetheless, I guess people still like GL releases, since I see their releases go up the charts fairly quickly...

16. Nicoipad

Aug 28, 2010
    I was thinking that when in the description it said step out into the streets of crime. You know like the streets of Crime City. It's interesting they aren't making it a Gangstar game though.

17. Nicoipad

Aug 28, 2010
    I hope this has multiplayer but based on the Acheivments it looks like it doesn't.

18. Nicoipad

Aug 28, 2010
    They changed the icon. Now it is the same girl but with a pink hat and a white background as opposed to a orange hat and a city background. I preferred the old one but whatever.

19. mobilegame08

Oct 17, 2011
    #39 mobilegame08, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    urban crime images game [release 11 january]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Earn more than money, more than fame, more than power… earn RESPECT!
    Enter the streets of Crime in the 1st full-3D crime simulation for free on iOS and become a true gangster.
    Discover an endless variety of missions that will take you through each district of this huge city! Use anything at your disposal from weapons, cars and more to dominate the city. It’s time to lay down the law for your rival gangs and reign over the city!

Dominate other gangs and reign over the streets in your gang’s name.
    Take over 2 vast territories controlled by rival gangs.
    Free-roaming gameplay merged with an endless variety of missions from chases to assassinations.
    Defeat rival gang members with a huge arsenal including Grenades, Flame Throwers and more.
    Choose your gang and develop your character to rule it ruthlessly.
    Gain XP to unlock new levels and skills and to purchase the best equipment.