Uploader for Instagram—post images & videos to your Instagram that tailored for you

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by PhiferBejeg, Apr 6, 2017.

1. PhiferBejeg

PhiferBejeg New Member

Apr 6, 2017
    App’s link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uploader-for-instagram-post-images-videos/id1061401895?mt=12

I do this app in order to give people who love life and love sharing things to others better and easy to upload Instagram platform. This app is really powerful to use. Since downloading this app, I prefer post photos and videos to my Instagram account. Because this app makes it easier, more convenient, it’s really good for you.
    [​IMG]

At first, click the app and open it, log in your account.

Upload pictures from my mac is very fast, and the picture is great and beautiful.
    [​IMG]

The operation is very simple, as shown, directly to drag the picture to here to upload.
    [​IMG]

I can see all the comments about my photo and reply to them. I can share my life with my friends and family, exchange ideas. Maybe it’s a long time that I haven’t seen my some friends, but we still care about each other. Through the exchange, make our relationship more solid; through communication, can give us a positive and optimistic way of life
    Hope to get everyone's support, but also look forward to your valuable advice ~