iPhone Uplink (Hacking game by Introversion Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Same here and god i hope as iOS gets updates i hope the uplink app get a update too especially if the iOS update breaks the game. It will be a sad day if we can't play uplink on our iPads anymore.

2. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    #62 Gurney Halleck, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    It's here! Thank you Introversion Software!! UPLiNK not being 64bit has been my number one reason to hold off on updating my iPad Pro 10.5 to iOS 11. Finally I can enjoy the new OS features for iPad without losing one of my all-time favorite games on the platform!! #

Now I'm crossing my fingers we may see some love in the gameplay department with an update to support Bluetooth keyboards, and maybe a high-rez skin mod in settings as has been added by the community on PC to really make it pop on the retina screen?! ^_^+

I want to see this game keep gaining audience long into the future, and I would not be at all opposed to a sequel or spiritual successor (wink, wink).

3. Devoid21

Devoid21 Active Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Seams Uplink has been delisted from the App Store. It’s not even on my purchased list anymore. I’ve tried to contact the dev to no response. If anyone knows if the game is still up in another region please let me know.