[UNPAID FOR HIRE] Need MARKETING? I Want To Help!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by SuperDiffuser, May 16, 2020.

1. SuperDiffuser

SuperDiffuser New Member

May 16, 2020
    Hey game devs!

If you're working on a game and want people to know about it, I want to help.

I want to put my years of marketing experience to use helping you promote your game in a way that tells the unique story that you want to tell.

Why do I want to do this? First, I just love video games. I've been a gamer since the mid-80s and haven't stopped since.

Secondly, while I have years of professional marketing and journalism experience, most of it has been in a different industry. I want to make a shift so part of this mission is to build XP marketing games.

As I mentioned most of my experience is outside the gaming industry but I do have some within it. I've served small role as a consultant for a triple-A game from Microsoft, produced a mobile game, and I've even reviewed games (mostly racing games).

I also follow gaming industry trends closely on both the consumer and business side. I've met some great people in the industry over the years and have attended E3 for the last decade.

I have experience writing press releases, social media management, promotional product development, photoshop, and video editing in premiere.

I have a pretty significant mailing list of gaming media as well.

I am looking to do this as UNPAID but I am open to revenue sharing.

If you need help marketing your game please let me know here in this thread or send me a message (within the forum) and I will be in touch!

Thanks!

2. Wally Hardmaker

Wally Hardmaker New Member

Jun 2, 2020
    Male
    Hello there! Can you promote my game if possible?

3. SuperDiffuser

SuperDiffuser New Member

May 16, 2020
    Can you please send me more information about your game via DM?

4. S Tier Games

S Tier Games New Member

Jun 13, 2020
    Game Developers
    USA
    Were you still looking for an opportunity to market a mobile game?

5. --Joy--

--Joy-- Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2020
    Female
    BDM of Planes Control & 2 Minutes in Space
    Canary Islands
    Wow, what a great post and an amazing professional behind it!
    I would be highly interested and very thankful for sharing your pretty significant mailing list of gaming media or at least a part of it :)
    May I ask you what is XP marketing games ( I feel ashamed because as an ex-Microsoft employee, a gamer, a marketing person and a game developer I still don't know what it means)? ;)
    Thank you for your answer in advance!