UNIWAR Feature Requests

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by beeonrope, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Jelaludo

Jelaludo Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Setting up multiplayer games could use some improvements :

right now :
    -set up multiplayer, invite friends
    -one friend declines
    -spot opens
    -anonymous10029234, rank 1342 joins
    -game is screwed

How about :
    IF invited player declines THEN prompt game creator to invite somebody else

--------
    also :
    Creating a rank limit for people to join :
    -Only 1700+
    -between 1400 and 1600
    etc.

---------
    an icon saying if the game is "Rated" or "unrated" --- could be as simple as "R" or "U"
    ----------
    you know how the App store icon has a number representing the number of updates available? Any chance that the uniwar Icon could have a number showing the number of games that require attention?

2. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

I don't think there will be any updates for this game in the nearby future, as there haven't been any responses from the developer for quite some time. I already gave up hoping for that fix for the horrendous lag in single player.

3. Jelaludo

Jelaludo Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    feature request :

- I take offense :) to the big "SURRENDERED" tag when I merely "DECLINE" to join a game on somebody else's terms.

say, something like Terrans vs Titans on Desolate, it's too easy for player 1 to prevent player 2 from getting his expansions. rigged, decline.

--

I find that the multiplayer game works great, but it could benefit from some of the improvements that have been mentioned in this thread.

take care,