Unity3D Game Designer / Developer Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by StephanTanguay, May 10, 2012.

1. StephanTanguay

StephanTanguay New Member

May 10, 2012
    Unity3D Game Designer / Developer
    Toronto, Canada
    Exciting news, my game Nomatics was approved for the app store. Its currently available for iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPad2 and iPad3. Please check it out and feel free to leave a positive review, Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had the pleasure of designing and developing the incredibly fun video game Nomatics available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and web browsers. The client was looking to create an engaging online experience loosely related to a television show called “What’s In A Name?” that would keep the brand alive and relevant long after the shows was being aired on History Television. In response to that request I created a fun action puzzle game using Unity3D an incredibly powerful game engine that allows you to create fantastic games that can be played on may platforms (xbox, playstation, wii, web, iOS, Android).

( iOS Version )
    http://call2action.ca/nomatics-now-in-the-apple-app-store/

( web Version )
    http://call2action.ca/nomatics-video-game-web-ios/

Now that this project if finished I am looking for another project to work on. If your looking for a talented creative game designer / developer give me a shout!

Stephan Tanguay ( call2action.ca ) is an award winning interactive designer / developer located in Toronto Canada. Having a background in design and programming allows him to create pixel perfect experiences that push the boundaries of what’s possible. In recent years, Stephan has focused on applying video games and game technology across multiple platforms including mobile and browser based experiences. Doing so Stephan has won awards such as an Applied Arts Interactive Media award for a rich media banner for the Jeep Wrangler and an Banff 2012 Rockies nomination for work on the game Nomatics ( iOS / Web ) proving he is a valuable asset to any team.

He is experienced working with large brands such as Nike, Bank of America, Intel and Microsoft shows he is capable of exceeding industry standards with incredible design and development skills. Stephan is able to deliver targeted, creative solutions that meet all your business needs while providing a creative solution that captures the user imagination with incredible interactive designs and product execution.

Unity3D Game ( Web / iOS ) : Nomatics

AWARDS
    2012 BANFF 2012 ROCKIES : Nominated Best Cross-Platform Project - Non-Fiction Programs
    2009 THE WEB MARKETING ASSOCIATION : Outstanding Achievement in Web Development – Estée Lauder
    2009 IAC “Consumer Products - Websites” Estée Lauder Redesign
    2008 Applied Arts Interactive Media : W/15 Online Single Award “Jeep Terrain”
    2008 Cannes Lions Interactive Advertising Nomination Estée Lauder Redesign
    2009 Webby Award Nomination “Jeep Terrain”

I look forward to hearing from you. I can be reached at this email address ( [email protected] .
    With thanks,

Best regards,

Stephan Tanguay
    Interactive Designer/Developer
    call2action.ca