iPad "UNDERWORLDS" character stats Screenshots

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheBrianPerryProject, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I truly love this game and I have been reading alot of various posts on here about special armor and the such so I decided to post up my character stats so that I can see what everyone here is working with as well. The fact that we can customize our stats to our liking gives the game a good replay value. Well, here is my character so far. I'm replaying it to see what else I can recieve from drops to boost my character up so I'll be ready for the update when it comes out :cool:

LORD DROL
    [​IMG]

Nothing special but gets the job done. I stocked up alot on potions just to be on the safe side with the final boss but I was able to do just fine with my stats the way that they are :p

2. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Look this doesn't have to do with character stats but I'm very interested in this game and I don't know whether to buy it or not. Could you give me a short review maybe?

Sorry for going off topic.

3. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    #3 Seishu, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
    @CDubby94
    It's a fun pick up and play dungeon crawler like Rogue Touch with a storyline, or a smaller version of Diablo.
    It's pretty fun and although updates with music and more content are on the way, I'd still recommend it now.
    You touch to move which can at times feel kind of cramped on the small screen. You also tap (or hit the action/loot buttons) to pick up dropped items and attack enemies. There are 5 feats to learn but enough stats to add to the replay value. Items dropped by mobs are randomized too.
    @TBPP
    Dang, it sure is a lot better than my current character. (Also that is a TON of potions. The most I've had at one time is like 15...)
    I'm kind of stuck though at the moment looking for Lokar. I think I'm just going to map out the whole area.

4. This thread pretty much sealed the deal for me on this game when I was on the fence about it.........

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=10015

...............the good reviews from TA's reliable members made it a safe investment for me ;) There are some great in-depth reviews in the post.

*I have alot of potions since I came across alot of useless items so I just sold them and bought a bunch of potions with my money ;)

5. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    What difficulty do you play on?

6. I finished the game on Easy & Normal and currently playing Hard.

7. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Wow, and I haven't even finished Easy yet...
    Oh well, I will start my mapping project later this week/weekend.

8. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    1.1 will have a feature that will you guys will like. More on that tomorrow :)

9. I forgot to mention that my character stats above are for my character that finished the game on Easy.

And I can't wait to hear more news about 1.1!

10. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Any way to upload pic's on ipod from the ipod

11. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Is one eye the dev

12. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

As I said before, its an amazing game. If you like dungon crawlers / RPG's you will love this game. BUT.....this game should be MUCH longer. I finished it in just a few hours. Also, I am curious if there is any difference in the characters you can start with.....or if they are just your avatar. Like if with certain characters you should build up a different spec / build then with another.

13. RawrReptar

RawrReptar Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    after first run through on normal
    [​IMG]

14. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    A dev yes.

Bill
    Pixel Mine

15. Requiem667

Requiem667 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Awesome... it's tomorrow =) Do we get any more info? I'm dying to know what's in 1.1

I'm working on finishing my first playthrough after which I'll come back and attach screenshots.

16. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
  17. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    I broke down and bought it :D

18. Nice, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do.

*On a sidenote, I finally found myself a Purple item (Legendary Shield) and it was a random drop in the graveyard :)

19. Requiem667

Requiem667 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I've been finding purples left and right... I've actually gotten the same Legendary Haubrek twice with different stats(!)...

The gaurdians on the last level seem to like to drop purples. I've gotten 2 sets of boots, a tunic, the 2 haubreks, a plate helm and gloves - all legendary. A few were random drops of non-bosses too.