iPad Underworlds 1.1 or Zenonia?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iSmallZx, May 9, 2009.

1. iSmallZx

iSmallZx Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    I wanted to get another RPG because i currently am playing The Quest, (which is still fun) but i wan't some variety. So I was wondering... Underworlds 1.1 or wait for the release of Zenonia coming soon?

2. Glowz

Glowz Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Wait for Zeonia.
    See the reviews.
    Than decide.

3. iSmallZx

Apr 19, 2009
    ya that was what i was thinking but underworlds looks really cool :)

4. eggrolls11

eggrolls11 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Dude, this was exactly what I was thinking:eek:! I posted a comment on the Underworlds 1.1 article asking this a few minutes ago.

I think Zenonia will be more pricey, but Underworlds still looks polished and well done.

If you want something a little creepier, choose Underworlds. But after reading through the Zenonia thread once more, I think I will hold out for Zenonia.:D

5. iSmallZx

Apr 19, 2009
    I probably will, mostly because from the looks of things, Zenonia has way more gameplay than Underworlds, but Underworld has more-so the 3d type and looks pretty polished as well. i will have to agree with you, though. :)

6. AndyL

AndyL Well-Known Member

Tough question... I'd say Zenonia even though it hasn't been released yet. I'll probably end up getting both though.

7. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    Well if Underworlds is still on sale ---get it --- I still feel it was a great purchase at full price and I have beaten it many times already ---- just hackign and slahing waiting to get the best gear --so if you like to grind get it.

If you like zelda-type games get zenonia. Better yet ---get both!

8. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Be like me. I purchased most of the RPGs apps.

9. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    I don't own underworld but as a beta tester for Zenonia, I'd wait a bit.

10. blk04a4

blk04a4 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    xray tech
    bay area cali
    i have underworld and i love it, imo zenonia is a different type of rpg, more story based blah blah whereas underworlds just run around and kill shit. ive read that zenonia is suposed to have 40+hrs of gameplay, and with the good/evil thing the replay value should be very high. like i said be4 i own underworlds and i am definately going to be buying zenonia

11. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I think that the different classes are really more of a replay incentive in Zenonia but regardless it is definitely worth playing multiple times and at 40+ hours gameplay per run through it will last quite a while. I would wait for Zenonia.

12. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    #12 arta, May 9, 2009
    Last edited: May 9, 2009
    BUY BOTH.

Seriously, you can spend $3 now on Underworlds, and the devs said Zenonia won't be more than $8. You can get both RPGs for $10.

Don't make me ask Keyboard Cat to play you off.

13. iSmallZx

Apr 19, 2009
    IMO im waiting for Zenonia because i was waiting for a game like that since the iPhone came out. and the replay value seems extremely large - same with the gameplay :)

14. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
  15. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    I understand your concern, but these games aren't full fledged $60 console titles where you have to decide between which to buy. Underworlds is currently at $2.99, and Zenonia won't be out until one or two more weeks. By then I'm sure you'd have regained your $2.99 to buy another great looking RPG.

16. Mattman

Mattman Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Agreed. It's pretty dang hard to go wrong with those prices :)

17. LannaKate

LannaKate Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Right on! I mean, pay $2.99 (less then a Large Starbucks coffee), do a play thru and by the time you finish, Zenonia will be coming out. And I'm sure a few weeks after that another RPG will be coming out. Seriously, ALL these iphone games give you more bang for your buck than a movie with a bucket of popcorn. And in today's economy that’s what really counts. I’m just glad companies out there are providing us fun, inexpensive entertainment with great replay value.